Royal Princess and Wi-Fi

Old June 9th, 2004, 12:56 AM
JerryC

Default Royal Princess and Wi-Fi

I would like to brink my laptop on the 12/17 cruise. Does anyone know if the
ship offers WI-FI or stateroom broadband access.

Thanks !

Old June 9th, 2004, 01:13 AM
Hankal

I would like to brink my laptop on the 12/17 cruise. Does anyone know if the
ship offers WI-FI or stateroom broadband acces

Are going on vacation?
No phone, no puter and no TV
Old June 9th, 2004, 02:00 AM
Charles

In article , rG
wrote:

don't do it. It takes discipline not to bring one. Have a vacation.

It is his vacation not yours.

--
Charles
Old June 9th, 2004, 03:18 AM
rG

It is his vacation not yours.

On your deathbed you will not regret not having spent more time at the
office or the email you missed but instead the time such tasks took you away
from your family and friends. I find it difficult to leave work at the
office but I am trying harder. On vacation stay on vacation. On my last
cruise I was taking a course on line and did my work ahead of time and had a
friend post it for me.

Old June 9th, 2004, 03:34 AM
Charles

In article , rG
wrote:

On your deathbed you will not regret not having spent more time at the
office or the email you missed but instead the time such tasks took you away
from your family and friends. I find it difficult to leave work at the
office but I am trying harder. On vacation stay on vacation. On my last
cruise I was taking a course on line and did my work ahead of time and had a
friend post it for me.

Some of us use laptops for other than an office or employment. I take
my laptop on cruises and never use it for anything that has to do with
my employement. I only use it for enjoyment. But it is possible that
some people have no choice but keep some contact with the office when
on vacation. It is either keep contact or no cruise.

--
Charles
Old June 9th, 2004, 04:28 AM

Royal is a very old ship ,probably not!
BILL

Old June 9th, 2004, 04:32 PM
steamer

--I brought mine just to process images and to verify that I got
the shots I wanted; no regrets. Best not to take the "office" home, but
it's still damn handy..

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in the
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : big Elevator of Life...
Old June 9th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Juliana L Holm

rG wrote:
It is his vacation not yours.

On your deathbed you will not regret not having spent more time at the
office or the email you missed but instead the time such tasks took you away
from your family and friends. I find it difficult to leave work at the
office but I am trying harder. On vacation stay on vacation. On my last
cruise I was taking a course on line and did my work ahead of time and had a
friend post it for me.

I use a computer on my vacation to keep touch with folks back at home. My kids are all "twentsomethings" and contact me at least weekly to keep me up to date
with their lives.

I also use it to download digital photographs.

To post to my friends on r.t.c.

I use less than an hour and a half over a 7 day cruise. . .

--
Julie