[INFO] Frog introduces bottom disclaimer

Old November 26th, 2003, 01:50 PM
Frog-Admin

Default [INFO] Frog introduces bottom disclaimer

Following by Stephen K. Gielda

|Cotse cannot send e-mail to Frog, all mail to and from Frog is blocked.
|Any Usenet posts from cotse have cotse stamped all over the headers, if
|it isn't in the headers it didn't come from cotse.

1) The basic principle of remailers is to remove *ALL* incoming identification marks
to replace them by the remailer's

2) In news:Ymx1ZWpheQ==.65b8c50385693f7368bb28e3e8dd68d9 @1069599141.cotse.net
The "BlueJay" character
(responsible for all those months's stalking + latest calls for murder/castration/arson)
boasts that he managed to abuse the Frog remailer + m2news

Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 14:52:21 -0000 (GMT)
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.anon-server
Subject: - Frog Turns Off Remailer Because Bluejay Got In!!
From: "Bluejay"

Horse****!

He shut it down because I got into his server with my Calling All Slimey
Amphibians post.

LOL!

I sent about a half-dozen more posts through. When they never showed up,
desptite his claimed and ridiculous retention time of 15 seconds, I knew
he had shut down the machine.

Frog you're a liar. You turned off the machine rather than be humilated
by single post more of mine getting through.

and the content of "Calling All Slimey Amphibians"
( )
shows it was indeed "design abuse",
meant only to harass the remailer operator and disrupt apas

Both 1) theory and 2) practice meet:
We are clearly in a case where a post originated by COTSE was finally bearing identification marks from FROG.
The statement by Stephen K. Gielda is a plain, calm, deliberate lie.
- -This statement was an offence to anybody's intelligence
- -This statement is an indication, cover-up for *all* the nefarious activities by the paying clients from COTSE, trying to make goodwill/unpaid volunteers remailer operators responsible for their unsavory activities.

MY SERVICE IS NOT FOR STALKING or HARASSING,
IT IS OPEN FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH ONLY
Politiques FR
http://frogadmin.yi.org/POL/Pol_FR.html
Policies EN
http://frogadmin.yi.org/POL/Pol_EN.html

There are few things more REPULSIVE than a free service being abused for means it was not intended for.
Having such free service abused by greedy opportunists is one of those "MORE REPULSIVE" acts.

I am not a psychiatrist and I don't know for which sick purposes "BLUEJAY" is abusing the network, but in the case of Stephen K. Gielda, the answer is: for $5.95 a month.

Within 24 hours, all posts/mails emerging from Frog will bear a disclaimer:
"This free remailing service is not meant for stalking/harassment
If you find the content of this post to be grossly abusive,
it *probably* originated from a client of Stephen K. Gielda (COTSE) for $5.95 a month
see http://.... for
various examples of harassing posts/mails known to be issued by COTSE's Clients
references and how to report COTSE to your local police"