Help Balinese people survive

Old May 10th, 2007, 08:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected][_2_]

Default Help Balinese people survive

Balinese Driver,

The Village community tried to survive by offering service to the
guest who passed bay infront of them on the street along Kuta and
Ubud. " Transport Sir " that is the word they sing under the hitten
sunshine and showing rainy season. Sometime they have no passager for
a week, infact they have to pay for the parking and monthly
contribution. It was a calling to help them by giving them a job as I
am a hotelier. Some of them are friend of mind and I found them a very
humble and honest people as a Balinese. They always taken good care of
the hotel guest, they will refund of any lost founded in the car. They
have a good jeep typed car althoug I understand they bought it by a
credit from the bank. When you call me I will be pleased to ask them
to come to your hotel and they will open mind discussed about your
itinerary and some time give you an advise to make the trip more
efficient and enjoyable.

If your would like to explore the beautiful Bali island and helping
them survive you can call me at

Contact : I Wayan Semare
Mobile : +62 361 792 1600