White Mountains NH?

Old August 26th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Heather Morrison

Default White Mountains NH?

Hi

We are planning a trip to the White Mountains at the end of September. We
would like to stay in a cabin with a fireplace. Does anybody have any
recommendations?

thanks

HeatherM

Old August 27th, 2004, 12:44 AM

Heather Morrison wrote:

We are planning a trip to the White Mountains at the end of September. We
would like to stay in a cabin with a fireplace. Does anybody have any
recommendations?

7 Dwarfs Motel in Twin Mountain, NH. Not cabins, but an extremely cute
motel. Some of the units have fireplaces. Location was beautiful last
time we stayed there (but that was 8 years ago.)

Old August 27th, 2004, 01:42 AM
*bicker*

A Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:27:52 GMT, "Heather Morrison"
escribió:
We are planning a trip to the White Mountains at the end of September. We
would like to stay in a cabin with a fireplace. Does anybody have any
recommendations?

I stayed here over the Summer. It was a great cabin.

http://www.franconiares.com/franconia/N1628.html

--
bicker®
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/D...ry_040602.html