French homeless prefer the street to the filthy stench of governmentrun shelters

Old December 24th, 2009, 05:42 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)

Default French homeless prefer the street to the filthy stench ofgovernment run shelters

Easeye wrote:

"Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"
wrote in message

Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss about
lies told in an extramarital affair,

Can you even read? It isn't a guy telling his mistress he'll leave
his wife for her. That's not funny. It's a guy telling eleven women
that he'll leave his wife for each of them. That's funny.

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."
Old December 24th, 2009, 06:39 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Benito 'smacked in the head' Berlusconi

On Dec 24, 6:26*pm, Magda wrote:
On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 07:29:46 +0100, in rec.travel.europe, "Easeye"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

*...
*... "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"*... wrote in message

*...
*...
*...
*... --
*... Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."
*...
*... I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss about
*... lies told in an extramarital affair, yet condone lies told by a government
*... to bring a country into war.

Those who approve of war don't have children who are going to die in it.

Simple.

=====
It sounds much better in French, but then, everything does.

gRunges parents must approve of war then
Old December 24th, 2009, 07:37 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

Newsgroups:
alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.tr avel.euro
pe
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:42:35 +0000
Subject: French homeless prefer the street to the filthy stench of
government run shelters

wrote in message

Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss about
lies told in an extramarital affair,

Can you even read? It isn't a guy telling his mistress he'll leave
his wife for her. That's not funny. It's a guy telling eleven women
that he'll leave his wife for each of them. That's funny.

Bill, why did you post this on rec.travel.europe?

Donna Evleth

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

Old December 24th, 2009, 08:11 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

Newsgroups:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:42:35 +0000
government run shelters

wrote in message

Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss about
lies told in an extramarital affair,

Can you even read? It isn't a guy telling his mistress he'll leave
his wife for her. That's not funny. It's a guy telling eleven women
that he'll leave his wife for each of them. That's funny.

Bill, why did you post this on rec.travel.europe?

I just replied to the message. You do know how usenet works, right?

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."
Old December 24th, 2009, 09:15 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Runge11

donna evleth and earl evleth are infesting various NG on Xmas eve...
Oh well let the scrooges play and back to the wine er...booze, eh morrow ?

"Donna Evleth" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : ...

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

those who come after us.
Newsgroups:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:42:35 +0000
government run shelters

wrote in message

Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss
about
lies told in an extramarital affair,

Can you even read? It isn't a guy telling his mistress he'll leave
his wife for her. That's not funny. It's a guy telling eleven women
that he'll leave his wife for each of them. That's funny.

Bill, why did you post this on rec.travel.europe?

Donna Evleth

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la
base des signatures de virus 3948 (20090319) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

Old December 25th, 2009, 11:21 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Donna Evleth[_1_]

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

Newsgroups:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:11:15 +0000
government run shelters

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

Newsgroups:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:42:35 +0000
government run shelters

wrote in message

Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss about
lies told in an extramarital affair,

Can you even read? It isn't a guy telling his mistress he'll leave
his wife for her. That's not funny. It's a guy telling eleven women
that he'll leave his wife for each of them. That's funny.

Bill, why did you post this on rec.travel.europe?

I just replied to the message. You do know how usenet works, right?

Yes, I do. Just before you post the message, you are told what groups it
will go to. You then have the option of deleting the groups you don't want.
You did not do this. You do know how usenet works, right?

Donna Evleth

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

Old December 25th, 2009, 01:05 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan[_3_]

Bill, why did you post this on rec.travel.europe?

Donna Evleth

I just replied to the message. You do know how usenet works, right?

Bill Bonde

Yes, I do. Just before you post the message, you are told what
groups it
will go to. You then have the option of deleting the groups you
don't want.
You did not do this. You do know how usenet works, right?

Donna Evleth

The pseudo intellectual self proclaimed "historian" now looks again
for ways to increase the number of keystrokes while the rest of the
world in this day and age of texting via SMS (Short Message Sevice)
via cell phone or other tiny electronic devices are looking for ways
to consolidate and shorten those key strokes

Oh well. Just that computer illiteracy raising its ugly head
again...and again
Old December 25th, 2009, 05:46 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

Newsgroups:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 20:11:15 +0000
government run shelters

From: "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)"

Newsgroups:
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:42:35 +0000
government run shelters

wrote in message

Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."

I have difficulty to understand how some people can make such a fuss about
lies told in an extramarital affair,

Can you even read? It isn't a guy telling his mistress he'll leave
his wife for her. That's not funny. It's a guy telling eleven women
that he'll leave his wife for each of them. That's funny.

Bill, why did you post this on rec.travel.europe?

I just replied to the message. You do know how usenet works, right?

Yes, I do. Just before you post the message, you are told what groups it
will go to. You then have the option of deleting the groups you don't want.
You did not do this. You do know how usenet works, right?

I'm not sure what you mean by "told" what groups are being posted
to. I'm not told that at all. I see the last two groups if I look
at the top of the message. I can then hunt down the others. Since
there is no way to know from which group the person you replied to
is posting, at least not from the message header itself, you can't
know which groups to include and which to cull. The usual rule is
to just leave them all in. The people who muck with follow ups are
a special breed of arse. But this is Christmas, so I'll leave them
out.

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."
Old December 26th, 2009, 05:22 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe
Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep furiously)

Dänk 1010011010 wrote:

On Dec 24, 8:37 am, "Bill Bonde {Colourless green ideas don't sleep
furiously)" wrote:
PJ O'Donovan wrote:

French homeless prefer the street to the filthy stench of government
run shelters

Sleeping under a bridge has one major drawback, other people use
under the bridge as a toilet.

Government-run shelters are no better than private ones like the
Salvation Army, since the price of being allowed to sleep there is
being forced to listen to a sermon. Some people have too much pride,
and therefore prefer to live in freezing gutter than a heated shelter
that comes with a lecture. True charity is helping others with no
strings attached.

So just hand them money and don't expect them not to buy booze and
drugs with it? If some religious person thinks that they can help
by telling the downtrodden about temperance, I don't have a problem
with that. I don't think there's any problem with having some
"cost" to staying in the shelter. And you bet some don't like the
"cost" that they can't bring in the alcohol and the illegal drugs.

--
Tiger tells eleven mistresses, "I will leave my wife for you."