Question on public transportation in Philadelphia

Old April 3rd, 2008, 08:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Yan

Default Question on public transportation in Philadelphia

We are going to Philadelphia this weekend and will be staying at the
Radisson Hotel at 2400 Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose PA. Is there a
safe way to get from the hotel to downtown and back by public
transportation? We never been to Philladelphia and the Lonely Planet
tour guide says that parking downtown is hard to find and it's better
to use public transportation - which we have no problem with except
for the city ranked the 4th most dangerous in the US. Any advice?
Thanks!
Old April 4th, 2008, 02:28 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
[email protected]

We are going to Philadelphia this weekend and will be staying at the
Radisson Hotel at 2400 Old Lincoln Highway, Trevose PA. Is there a
safe way to get from the hotel to downtown and back by public transportation?

I'd suggest just asking the hotel by phone or email. I'm sure they get
that question frequently.

James
Old April 4th, 2008, 02:57 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Ray[_2_]

to use public transportation - which we have no problem with except
for the city ranked the 4th most dangerous in the US. Any advice?
Thanks!

Do you have a source for that "4th most dangerous in the US" ranking??

Old April 4th, 2008, 07:12 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
David Gee

http://www.septa.org/