A Travel and vacations forum. TravelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » TravelBanter forum » Travelling Style » Cruises
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

[OT] Why Bring that Up?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old January 19th, 2012, 06:36 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 230
Default [OT] Why Bring that Up?

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:35:31 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:26:48 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:19:58 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:10:50 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

I'd love to get into this but right now I am tied up har with 70
people missing and/or dead on a Costa sunk cruise liner.

Italians, who da thunk it?

Newest?

Six dead, dozens unaccounted for if you can believe the press. I don't.

How could this have occurred?

It is impossible to thunk that there were not multiple sources of
failure. Human and tecnical.

That far off course?


The captain changed the course manually which according to the Italian
Fascists canceled all visual and audio warnings. He weanted to show off
the ship to the islanders on Gigolo LOL. IOW he ****ed the goose all by
himself.


No terrorism? Real or not?


Here's an interesting line of thought on that.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=7 1301&Itemid=164

"This whole thing smells funny, capt MK ultra ? triggered to run the
giant ship aground...a local girl who worked on the CC is still on the
missing list...is this a false flag smoke screen media...whats really
happening that the press does not want us to know about?"
--
For a "quiet interlude"; take a 'Lude, eh? LOL
  #12  
Old January 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
Quaalude
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default [OT] Why Bring that Up?

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:36:05 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

The captain changed the course manually which according to the Italian
Fascists canceled all visual and audio warnings. He weanted to show off
the ship to the islanders on Gigolo LOL. IOW he ****ed the goose all by
himself.


No terrorism? Real or not?


Here's an interesting line of thought on that.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=7 1301&Itemid=164

"This whole thing smells funny, capt MK ultra ? triggered to run the
giant ship aground...a local girl who worked on the CC is still on the
missing list...is this a false flag smoke screen media...whats really
happening that the press does not want us to know about?"


The ship Captain was cursed by Mk-Ultra mind control techniques?
That's a dither. IMO, terrorists usually like to make notice of their
handiwork. No one has stepped forward to date.
  #13  
Old January 19th, 2012, 05:15 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 230
Default Men And Women First? Not On The Costa Concordia...

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:01:50 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:36:05 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

The captain changed the course manually which according to the Italian
Fascists canceled all visual and audio warnings. He weanted to show off
the ship to the islanders on Gigolo LOL. IOW he ****ed the goose all by
himself.

No terrorism? Real or not?


Here's an interesting line of thought on that.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=7 1301&Itemid=164

"This whole thing smells funny, capt MK ultra ? triggered to run the
giant ship aground...a local girl who worked on the CC is still on the
missing list...is this a false flag smoke screen media...whats really
happening that the press does not want us to know about?"


The ship Captain was cursed by Mk-Ultra mind control techniques?


oh yeah everything is MkULTRA isn't it?

That's a dither. IMO, terrorists usually like to make notice of their
handiwork. No one has stepped forward to date.


Don't hold yer damned breath either.

"One of the features of the disaster that has provoked a great deal of
comment is the stream of reports from angry survivors of how, in the
chaos, men refused to put women and children first, and instead pushed
themselves forward to escape; and how the Italian crew ignored
passengers and reportedly shouldered their way past mothers and
pregnant women to get into lifeboats."

http://tinyurl.com/7s95uy4

Men, if they didn't have meaty members, I'd shoot them all. LOL
--
"Cindy, we may be horribly mangled, but there'll be no sad faces on
Christmas." ~ The Grinch
  #14  
Old January 20th, 2012, 12:18 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 230
Default Men And Women First? Not On The Costa Concordia...

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:15:49 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:01:50 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:36:05 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

The captain changed the course manually which according to the Italian
Fascists canceled all visual and audio warnings. He weanted to show off
the ship to the islanders on Gigolo LOL. IOW he ****ed the goose all by
himself.

No terrorism? Real or not?

Here's an interesting line of thought on that.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=7 1301&Itemid=164

"This whole thing smells funny, capt MK ultra ? triggered to run the
giant ship aground...a local girl who worked on the CC is still on the
missing list...is this a false flag smoke screen media...whats really
happening that the press does not want us to know about?"


The ship Captain was cursed by Mk-Ultra mind control techniques?


oh yeah everything is MkULTRA isn't it?

That's a dither. IMO, terrorists usually like to make notice of their
handiwork. No one has stepped forward to date.


Don't hold yer damned breath either.

"One of the features of the disaster that has provoked a great deal of
comment is the stream of reports from angry survivors of how, in the
chaos, men refused to put women and children first, and instead pushed
themselves forward to escape; and how the Italian crew ignored
passengers and reportedly shouldered their way past mothers and
pregnant women to get into lifeboats."

http://tinyurl.com/7s95uy4

Men, if they didn't have meaty members, I'd shoot them all. LOL


Did you see this?

http://tinyurl.com/73wcps9
  #15  
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:50 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
Tommy[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Men And Women First? Not On The Costa Concordia...

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:01:50 -0500, Quaalude wrote:


Don't hold yer damned breath either.

"One of the features of the disaster that has provoked a great deal of

Men, if they didn't have meaty members, I'd shoot them all. LOL


Don't forget your lotto ticket this weekend

One of the prizes is free annual lifetime cruises to the Mediterranean

Hrrumpph oh its a rollover I believe

Cheers
Tommy


  #16  
Old January 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.travel.cruises
Quaalude
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Men And Women First? Not On The Costa Concordia...

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:18:20 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:15:49 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:01:50 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

On Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:36:05 -0500, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

The captain changed the course manually which according to the Italian
Fascists canceled all visual and audio warnings. He weanted to show off
the ship to the islanders on Gigolo LOL. IOW he ****ed the goose all by
himself.

No terrorism? Real or not?

Here's an interesting line of thought on that.

http://camelotforum.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=7 1301&Itemid=164

"This whole thing smells funny, capt MK ultra ? triggered to run the
giant ship aground...a local girl who worked on the CC is still on the
missing list...is this a false flag smoke screen media...whats really
happening that the press does not want us to know about?"

The ship Captain was cursed by Mk-Ultra mind control techniques?


oh yeah everything is MkULTRA isn't it?

That's a dither. IMO, terrorists usually like to make notice of their
handiwork. No one has stepped forward to date.


Don't hold yer damned breath either.

"One of the features of the disaster that has provoked a great deal of
comment is the stream of reports from angry survivors of how, in the
chaos, men refused to put women and children first, and instead pushed
themselves forward to escape; and how the Italian crew ignored
passengers and reportedly shouldered their way past mothers and
pregnant women to get into lifeboats."

http://tinyurl.com/7s95uy4

Men, if they didn't have meaty members, I'd shoot them all. LOL


Did you see this?

http://tinyurl.com/73wcps9


Amazing how he can spin a cruise ship disaster into a nanny state
lecture.
  #17  
Old January 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
bob wald
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 75
Default Men And Women First? Not On The Costa Concordia...

f get equal rights and all they do is complain...lol

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Carry-on for cruise?? What can you bring and not bring?? PETE Cruises 17 September 18th, 2006 09:11 PM
What kind of bag should I bring? [email protected] Australia & New Zealand 2 September 13th, 2006 11:03 AM
Clothes to bring [email protected] Europe 43 March 17th, 2006 06:53 PM
What would you recomend we bring Dean Avola Cruises 5 February 26th, 2004 08:41 PM
Just Bring Your Own tent Philip Africa 0 January 20th, 2004 02:14 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 TravelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.