Please tell me how to fly to Australia from Europe for a cheap price

Old September 28th, 2004, 08:31 PM
Adrien O'Leary

Default Please tell me how to fly to Australia from Europe for a cheap price

Hey everyone,

My name is Adrien, I'm 24 and I live in France. I have in mind to
spend a few months in Australia once I have finished my studies. I
heard it's heaven on earth. I mean you meet a lot of persons, you can
get an holiday job in a farm or a restaurant, it's sunny, etc, etc. I
would be happy to get feedback or information to help me to prepare my
trip.

But my first question concerns the plane tickets. Do you know how to
get a very cheap price for a round trip from Paris or London to Sydney
for example. When I say a cheap price, I mean 500 GBP / 750 EUR / 900
USD.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best Greetings from Paris,

- Adrien O'Leary
Old September 28th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Ulf Kutzner

Adrien O'Leary schrieb:

Hey everyone,

My name is Adrien, I'm 24 and I live in France. I have in mind to
spend a few months in Australia once I have finished my studies.

I suggest to check visa rules.

heard it's heaven on earth. I mean you meet a lot of persons, you can
get an holiday job in a farm or a restaurant, it's sunny, etc, etc. I
would be happy to get feedback or information to help me to prepare my
trip.

But my first question concerns the plane tickets. Do you know how to
get a very cheap price for a round trip from Paris or London to Sydney
for example. When I say a cheap price, I mean 500 GBP / 750 EUR / 900
USD.

Quite a problem.

When looking from Germany, Air China has the cheapest offer for maximum
stay of 90 days at about 776 EUR.

Regards, ULF
Old September 28th, 2004, 09:45 PM
Geoff Lillico

Have look here regarding visa requirements
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/index.htm

--
The Commissioner

www.the-commissioner.com

Old September 29th, 2004, 04:54 AM
A Mate

Malaysian Air offers frequent specials. They fly to all Australian state
capitals via Kuala Lumpur!! Probably cheaper from London!!

m...

Old September 29th, 2004, 10:08 AM
www.poms.co.uk

"Adrien O'Leary" wrote in message
m...
Hey everyone,

My name is Adrien, I'm 24 and I live in France. I have in mind to
spend a few months in Australia once I have finished my studies. I
heard it's heaven on earth. I mean you meet a lot of persons, you can
get an holiday job in a farm or a restaurant, it's sunny, etc, etc. I
would be happy to get feedback or information to help me to prepare my
trip.

But my first question concerns the plane tickets. Do you know how to
get a very cheap price for a round trip from Paris or London to Sydney
for example. When I say a cheap price, I mean 500 GBP / 750 EUR / 900
USD.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Best Greetings from Paris,

- Adrien O'Leary

Try travelbag.co.uk

http://www.poms.co.uk/austsraliansimcard.htm

http://www.poms.co.uk/australianphotos.htm

Old September 29th, 2004, 10:51 AM
AlmostBob

flap your arms really hard

--
Ever wonder why Evian water is $3 for a half litre
Try spelling evian backwards

Computer chips are very small, Computers don't eat much.
_ _

Old September 29th, 2004, 01:51 PM
Adrien O'Leary

I suggest to check visa rules.

I'm not worryid for the visa thing. I shouldn't have any problem to
get the Working Holiday Makers visa. One can find more information
about it on this page :
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/visiting_whm.htm

When looking from Germany, Air China has the cheapest offer for maximum
stay of 90 days at about 776 EUR.

Thanks for the tip,
Best Greetings,

- Adrien