Corfu

Old September 28th, 2005, 07:00 PM

Default Corfu

I'm going to Corfu for a week on Friday. Can anyone suggest places of
interest to visit - don't know where I'm staying yet as I've got a
cheap AOA deal. Don't really want to do the reps rip off trips but
haven't had time to do research as only booked a couple of days ago.
Also, if there's any vegetarians out there - can you recommend any nice
veggie friendly restaurants? Cheers in advance.

Old September 28th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Elaine

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm going to Corfu for a week on Friday. Can anyone suggest places of
interest to visit - don't know where I'm staying yet as I've got a
cheap AOA deal. Don't really want to do the reps rip off trips but
haven't had time to do research as only booked a couple of days ago.
Also, if there's any vegetarians out there - can you recommend any nice
veggie friendly restaurants? Cheers in advance.

Have a look at this site -
http://www.agni.gr/message_boards/default.asp
and try doing a search for veggie, day trip, etc.

Elaine

Old September 28th, 2005, 10:49 PM

Thanks, that's brilliant - loads of useful info.

Marcia

Old September 29th, 2005, 05:59 PM

Drat, wouldn't you know it, just checked the weather forecast for the
next 2 weeks in Corfu, and it looks like it's going to be cloudy/rain
the week we're there and sunny the week after, sigh.

Old September 30th, 2005, 02:01 AM
Stephos

Don't despair - Tues/Wed dodgy - plenty of sun rest of week.

Try http://www.toulasagni.com/ - best Taverna on the island!

I'm out from Bristol later today!

Steve

Old October 12th, 2005, 07:40 PM

Stephos wrote:
Don't despair - Tues/Wed dodgy - plenty of sun rest of week.

Try http://www.toulasagni.com/ - best Taverna on the island!

I'm out from Bristol later today!

Steve

Got the weather wrong then!