Ajanta Hotel, New Delhi

Old October 20th, 2008, 11:13 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Ajanta Hotel

Default Ajanta Hotel, New Delhi

Dear Sir/Madam,

Warm Greetings from all of us at Hotel Ajanta.

It gives us great pleasure to introduce Hotel Ajanta, which has been a
part of the hospitality industry for the past 37 years. It is due to
the quality of services rendered by us that we come highly recommended
by The Lonely Planet Guide Book, Rough Guide Book and other guide
Travel books for travellers to India.

Hotel Ajanta is a 2 star govt. approved hotel, just 5 Minutes away
from New Delhi Railway Station, centrally located, 70 well appointed A/
C Rooms (Including 3 Presidential Suites) with direct dialing
telephones in each room, Cable and satellite colour TV, Refrigerator
with soft drink mini bar, attached bath, 24 hrs. Running hot & cold
water.

We offer facilities like Multi Cuisine Restaurants, where we serve
buffet and fixed meals, Foreign exchange, International & Domestic
ticketing, Airport and Railway Station pickups and drops, Business
Service Center, Cyber Cafe, ATM, same day laundry, Safety lockers,
Leave Luggage facility, Doctor on call and 24 hour Generator backup to
ensure trouble free stay to each and all our guests.

Further Ajanta, being a family run Hotel, has a warm and welcome
ambience. It is our constant effort to ensure that our guests have a
hassle free stay.

Winter Tariff from 2008 -2009

Room Categories Double Room
Tariff Single Room Tariff
INR
USD INR USD
Standard Room (NAC) 1600
40 1400 35

Semi Deluxe Room (AC) 2000
50 1800 45

Deluxe Room (AC) 2200
55 2000 50

Superior Room (AC) 2800
70 2400 60

Presidential Suites (AC) 4000
100 3400 85

Family Room (AC) 2400
60 - -

Luxury Tax 12.50%

You can also visit us at www.hotelajanta.com and www.ajantahotel.com
to know more about our hotel. The above-mentioned rates are
commissionable by 10 % and valid till 31st March 2009.

Remaining ROOM SALE - Book your guest room before 48 hrs of arrival
and get a discount of 10 % - 30 % per night. **Subject to availability
only.

We look forward to getting some good bookings from you for your
clients who are looking "For budget class and high quality service"
hotels.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Thanks and regards,

Hotel Ajanta
36, Arakashan Road, Ram Nagar,
Behind Sheila Cinema,
New Delhi - 110055
Tel: +91-11-29562097 or 41764563
Fax: +91-11-29561338 or 41764538
Mob: +91-9818544466
Email Id: and

We are approved by: -

Deptt. of Tourism Govt. of India

ASTA - American Society of Travel Agents
TAFI - Travel Agents Federation of India
IATO - Indian Association of Tour Operators
Lonely Planet
IATA - International Air Transport Association