Oceania New Concierge Level Staterooms!

Old June 11th, 2004, 02:42 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Oceania New Concierge Level Staterooms!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Oceania and thought it would be of
interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings, they are
available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

OCEANIA CRUISES INTRODUCES NEW CONCIERGE LEVEL STATEROOMS

A New Level Of Affordable Luxury Debuts In April, 2005

Miami, FL, June 11, 2004
Oceania Cruises is proud to present the new standard of luxury and
pampering in staterooms, our new A1 and A2 Concierge Level staterooms
aboard Regatta and Insignia, commencing with their first 2005 European
voyages. With over 100 each aboard Regatta and Insignia, we’ve raised
our already lofty standards of comfort and convenience to new heights.

A tasteful example of understated elegance, our Concierge Level
Staterooms represent a new standard in luxury and pampering. With a
preferred location on Decks 7 and 8, each boasts a private teak
veranda and raises our lofty standards of comfort and convenience to
new heights. You’ll travel in extraordinary comfort and style to
Europe’s most alluring destinations while enjoying these exclusive
amenities.

Welcome Bottle of Champagne
Refrigerated Mini-Bar
DVD Player
Cashmere Throw Blanket
Complimentary Tote Bag
Hand-held Hair Dryer
Upgraded Bathroom Amenities and Toiletries

In addition to the stateroom amenities, Concierge Level guests will
also enjoy these special service enhancements:

Priority Embarkation and Dedicated Check-in Desk
Priority Luggage Delivery
Priority Restaurant Reservations
Complimentary Shoeshine Service
Complimentary Pressing of Two Garments Upon Embarkation

Concierge Level staterooms are yet another example of Oceania Cruises’
commitment to provide you with the ultimate Upper Premium Cruise
Experience

Extraordinary Value With Free Airfare To Europe And 2-For-1 Cruise
Fares

The 2005 European Collection features FREE airfare and 2-for-1 cruise
fares beginning at $3,399 per guest for these sumptuous Concierge
Level staterooms with private teak veranda and bounty of creature
comforts.

Regatta, Insignia and Nautica are mid-size ships where every whim is
graciously indulged. You will savor the finest cuisine at sea, a
testament to Oceania Cruises’ Executive Culinary Director, Jacques
Pépin, who crafted the extraordinary menus. As the perfect complement,
there are four, open-seating gourmet restaurants. Service is
impeccable and highly personalized throughout the ship. After all,
with just 684 guests onboard, our staff of 400 trained professionals
can provide a level of indulgent pampering that is unsurpassed. All of
our suites and 60% of staterooms feature private teak verandas and the
exclusive Tranquility Bed, the most comfortable bedding at sea. Yet,
despite this level of sophistication, the ambiance remains wonderfully
casual, like that of a country club.

Oceania Cruises features three intimate and luxurious 684-guest ships,
Regatta, Insignia and Nautica. Oceania Cruises is setting a new,
worldwide standard for luxury cruising with the finest cuisine at sea,
exceptional personalized service, grand style, and luxurious
accommodations coupled with extraordinary value.

For additional information on Oceania Cruises or to make a
reservation, please contact your Travel Agent. To request a brochure
or a copy of ‘The Oceania Cruises Experience” DVD or VHS, please visit
www.OceaniaCruises.com or call 800-531-5658.