Camper Van Rentals - Europe/Au. NQ Rentals-BEWARE

Old January 11th, 2005, 07:22 PM
HomeLife Benchmark Realty Corp. \(Walnut Grove\)

Default Camper Van Rentals - Europe/Au. NQ Rentals-BEWARE

Arrived in Sydney Au. Nov 12/04 - Campervan Booked w/ NQ Rentals not avail.
Req. $20. per day for upgrade - we declined! $656. Cdn deposit not refunded
as promised by Co. No response to Emails & letter to Mgr of Company. Do not
anticipate veh. as shown on the web site will be the vehicle you will be
expected to accept. On the Sydney lot there was a number of older vehicles
w/worn tyres. Mgr advised they are only required to replace tyres if they
have LESS THAN 3mm of tred!!!We were advised our refund would come from H.O.
& could not be processed from the Rental Lot.Beware!!!!!

Old January 12th, 2005, 08:13 AM
roy

yep these rental company make a mint flogging crap onto the
unsuspecting traveller. i'm convinced many of them also run their own
insurance companies and make more charging extra for premium
reductions etc.

here check out this website and give the *******s ****

http://www.consumer.gov.au/html/faqs.htm