Harvest work in Oz between Sydney and Melbourne

Old December 2nd, 2006, 12:18 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
[email protected]

Default Harvest work in Oz between Sydney and Melbourne

Hi,

I am currently staying in Sydney and am very interested in clocking up
3 months harvesting work to give me the option to extend my WHM visa. I
understand that it is hard work and pay isnt that great but it is for
the reason mentioned that I would like to extend my stay.

At the moment Im looking in the Travellers Contact Point on George
Street but they mainly have jobs for their members only (cost $129 a
year). Its not a massive amount to pay but there may be better places
to look.

Also, Im planning to head down to Melbourne in January or February so
ideally locations in that range.

Anyway, if anyone can offer any sound advice to someone who is just
beginning to look into this it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Burnsy

Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:36 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Geoff Lillico

Try googling Fruit picking on the Australia site. Lots of help.

--
The Commissioner

www.the-commissioner.com

oups.com...

Old December 2nd, 2006, 06:27 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Julie

Try the Yarra Valley around February. This is a wine area and there maybe
grape picking at that time.

Julie