some information abouth a trip to south africa

Old November 13th, 2005, 05:26 PM
Rik en Heidi

Default some information abouth a trip to south africa

We would like to travel in south africa with our family (2 children of
10 and 13 years)
We would like to have some information abouth travelling in south
africa with a private driver
or a little group.
The best period is the end of the year,but is the time beginning of
april still good enough?

Rik and Heidi

Old November 13th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Hans Schoelink

"Rik en Heidi" wrote in message
oups.com...
We would like to travel in south africa with our family (2 children of
10 and 13 years)
We would like to have some information abouth travelling in south
africa with a private driver
or a little group.
The best period is the end of the year,but is the time beginning of
april still good enough?

Rik and Heidi

Hello Rik & Heidi,

South Africa is a year round destination and april is still good enough :-)
Just travel SA with a rented vehicle and choose your accommodation. With two
youngsters camping is probably the best thing to do. What do you want?
Wildlife/Safari or the thrill of Cape Town and surroundings? How long are
you planning to go?

Gr. Hans Schoelink

Old November 13th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Catherine Milton

Rik and Heidi,

I can help you. I arrnage tours for people, either self-drive, or with me
as the driver/guide.

April is a great time for the Western cape area especially. Unfortunately
the Kruger area tends to be a bit too bushy, and so seeing animals is a bit
of a problem, unless you go to a private reserve.

If you think I can help you, then email me and we can arrange something for
you. For return email remove the .nospam from my email address, or go via
my web site.

Catherine
--
==Not nuts, just a little eccentric==
www.africanbush.co.za

Old November 14th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Scatterling

On 13 Nov 2005 08:26:09 -0800, "Rik en Heidi"
wrote:

We would like to travel in south africa with our family (2 children of
10 and 13 years)
We would like to have some information abouth travelling in south
africa with a private driver
or a little group.
The best period is the end of the year,but is the time beginning of
april still good enough?

Rik and Heidi

SA is indeed a year round destination - but remember Johannesburg and
Highvelt have summer rainfall and thunderstorms.
Cape Town and the South have winter rains, but Cape Town is beautiful
in April. Enjoy the best country on the planet.
Old November 14th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Lou

Hello Rik & Heidi,

Don't be "afraid" traveling in South Africa on a rented car (not realy
expensive and normal car is OK) and have time on your self. Roads are very
good.
Lot of possibilities for B&B (this is realy nice: talking to local
Africans). There are B&B books and not necessary to make reservations in
advance!
Nice time to go is oktober/november (also for game viewing)
See also itenerary at my website.
If you need any info let me know
--
==================================
Lou Andreoli

==================================

"Rik en Heidi" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Old December 1st, 2005, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.africa

wrote:

We would like to travel in south africa with our family (2 children of
10 and 13 years)
We would like to have some information abouth travelling in south
africa with a private driver
or a little group.
The best period is the end of the year,but is the time beginning of
april still good enough?

Rik and Heidi

I believe Sewlwyn at www.ilovecapetown.com does this kind of thing.
You might like to get in touch with him - he seems a good guy.

Aaron

--
Travel forums - http://www.aardvarktravel.net/chat
Add your travel site at http://www.aardvarktravel.net/addurl