Seattle Cruise Ship Dock - May 2009??

Old July 14th, 2008, 09:28 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J Carnaghie

Default Seattle Cruise Ship Dock - May 2009??

Does anyone have any information where Princess
will be docking their ships in Seattle WA during
Summer 2009.
Many thanks.
John in LALALand (On the Lower Left Coast)
Old July 15th, 2008, 07:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 7/14/2008 4:28 PM J Carnaghie plucked Senior Frog's Magic Twanger
and said:
Does anyone have any information where Princess will be docking their
ships in Seattle WA during Summer 2009.
Many thanks.
John in LALALand (On the Lower Left Coast)

Did you ask Princess. If they don't know, then you can justly say "Well
Princess, that's another fine mess you've gotten us into!" Also,
"PrinCESS, you gota lata 'splainin' to do..." (cue I love Lucy theme and
out).

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old July 15th, 2008, 10:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Blake S

said:
Does anyone have any information where Princess will be docking their
ships in Seattle WA during Summer 2009.
Many thanks.
John in LALALand (On the Lower Left Coast)

Did you ask Princess. If they don't know, then you can justly say "Well
Princess, that's another fine mess you've gotten us into!" Also,
"PrinCESS, you gota lata 'splainin' to do..." (cue I love Lucy theme and
out).

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"

Would there be any reason for Princess to move from their current
facilities? There's lots of room for parking, boarding, disembarking etc.

It's a lot better than the other terminal by Pike Place. That one is very
cramped.

Old July 15th, 2008, 10:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
PB[_2_]

said:
Does anyone have any information where Princess will be docking their
ships in Seattle WA during Summer 2009.
Many thanks.
John in LALALand (On the Lower Left Coast)

Did you ask Princess. If they don't know, then you can justly say "Well
Princess, that's another fine mess you've gotten us into!" Also,
"PrinCESS, you gota lata 'splainin' to do..." (cue I love Lucy theme and
out).

--
________
Brian M. Kochera "Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once!"

Would there be any reason for Princess to move from their current
facilities? There's lots of room for parking, boarding, disembarking etc.

It's a lot better than the other terminal by Pike Place. That one is very
cramped.

They Port of Seattle is planning to close Terminal 30 and move HAL and
Princess to Pier 91, but as far as I know no construction has started...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...minal10ww.html

Old July 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
J Carnaghie

PB wrote:

once!" View My Web Page: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951

Would there be any reason for Princess to move from their current
facilities? There's lots of room for parking, boarding, disembarking
etc.

It's a lot better than the other terminal by Pike Place. That one is
very cramped.

They Port of Seattle is planning to close Terminal 30 and move HAL and
Princess to Pier 91, but as far as I know no construction has started...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/busine...minal10ww.html

Thanks for the link(s).
It seems that no one at Princess is able / willing
to say exactly what pier will be used by them in
May of 2009, so I guess we shall wait and see,
'cause we will need a hotel nearby, or with a shuttle.
Cheers,
John in LALALand (On the Southern West Coast)