Maputo: Money and Maps

Old October 26th, 2003, 12:04 PM
milos

Default Maputo: Money and Maps

Originally posted by M. Sahlen

Does anybody know where, online, to find a decent

street map of Maputo ?

Charles, I have a good street map of Maputo in the form of a

pdf file. I don't have the possibility to make it available

through www or ftp but I'll be happy to email it to you or

anyone else that wants it. (file size = 89 kb).

// Marten

hello marten,

i stumbled accross this msg while browsing the net for a maputo street
map. i would appreciate it if you would forward it to me (if you dont
mind). my email address is

thanx,

milo

Old October 26th, 2003, 04:07 PM
kees

i you want to receive a lot of spam, you have found the right way: posting
in newsgroup with a correct emailadress.

"milos" schreef in bericht

Old November 3rd, 2003, 12:22 PM
Philhall72

hello, any chance of sending me the map too?? phil leaving on dec 29th.Thanks..
Old November 4th, 2003, 12:21 PM
sween1

sure, whats ur e-mail address?