Cruise Memoir - Article to appear on July 31st San FranciscoChronicle

Old July 25th, 2008, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Micha the Mouth

Default Cruise Memoir - Article to appear on July 31st San FranciscoChronicle

Hi

I am spreading word about my new book about my life working on a
cruise ship. Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship chronicles
my wacky job search to get my dream job as Assistant Cruise Director
and takes you behind the scenes on a cruise ship.

Go to www.permanentpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
frijoli

Micha the Mouth wrote:
Hi

I am spreading word about my new book about my life working on a
cruise ship. Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship chronicles
my wacky job search to get my dream job as Assistant Cruise Director
and takes you behind the scenes on a cruise ship.

Go to www.permanentpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman

unless you're giving them away, your spamming.
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Micha the Mouth" wrote in message
Hi

I am spreading word about my new book about my life working on a
cruise ship. Permanent Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship chronicles
my wacky job search to get my dream job as Assistant Cruise Director
and takes you behind the scenes on a cruise ship.

Go to www.permanentpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

From your post, I assume English is not your first language? Do you know
what "throw up" means in English?

--Tom

Old July 25th, 2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

frijoli wrote:
Micha the Mouth wrote:
Hi

I am spreading word about my new book about my life working on a
cruise ship. Boring Passenger: My Life on a Cruise Ship chronicles

Go to www.boringpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman

unless you're giving them away, your spamming.

And when the author himself has to say it is a funny, insightful book...
well.. it loses credibility with me? If someone ELSE says it, I might
give it more respect?
Yeah, he's spamming. Again.
Old August 22nd, 2008, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Micha the Mouth

On Jul 25, 2:12 pm, Goomba wrote:
frijoli wrote:
Micha the Mouth wrote:
Hi

I am spreading word aboutmynew book aboutmylifeworking on a
cruiseship. BoringPassenger:MyLifeon aCruiseShipchronicles
mywacky job search to getmydream job as AssistantCruiseDirector
and takes you behind the scenes on acruiseship.

Go towww.boringpassenger.com to see more about the book.

Truly a very funny insightful book that will make you laugh – cry –
and throw up just a bit.

Cheers
Micha Berman

unless you're giving them away, your spamming.

And when the author himself has to say it is a funny, insightful book...
well.. it loses credibility with me? If someone ELSE says it, I might
give it more respect?
Yeah, he's spamming. Again.

My apologies for talking up book, it has become best seller indie, but
you always have to promote it, but not the right place
my apologies. There are many great reviews on Amazon.

Cheers

Micha Berman
www.michathemouth.com
www.permanentpassenger.com