Take your kids to the Mel Gibson movie !

Old February 20th, 2004, 04:13 AM
ohoe

Default Take your kids to the Mel Gibson movie !

Take your kids to the movie

By Israel Shamir

The film of Mel Gibson, The Passion, grows into an important, maybe
the important event of the year. Even before screening, it caused
violent reactions of the American Jewish 'thought police', ADL led by
obnoxious Foxman. There are unpleasant rumours (in the New York Times)
that Mr Gibson gave in and decided to censor the Gospel. I hope it is
not true, for a man who can give in and cut the Gospel is not worthy
to make a film about Golgotha. 'To change even one letter in the Bible
is like to destroy the world', says the Jewish wisdom, and I concur:
if the Gospel, the most important part of the Bible, tells us of the
High Priest of Jews that he accepted his responsibility for the
verdict, Mr Gibson is not entitled to change it, even he were to be
crucified himself.

Naturally, the High Priest of antisemitism fighters, Abe Foxman, the
guy who took bribe from Marc Rich the thief, is not worried about
placid American Goyim attacking the innocent Jews. First, it is not
bloody likely. Even if the Jews were to crucify Christ today in prime
time on CNN, the Americans won't dare to object. Secondly, every
attack on a Jew brings cash to Abe Foxman; he thrives on strife. He is
worried about something else.

Foxman and other enemies of Gibson's film are worried that the young
American kids of some Jewish background, like kids of Vermont Governor
Dean, or many of our readers, will see the movie and never again will
call themselves 'Jews' anymore. Foxman, Bronfman et al are worried
that these kids - and grown ups - will take themselves to the church,
while these leaders will remain with assorted retired folk in Florida.
Their worries are our hopes.

There many good people who by mistake or by ignorance consider
themselves 'Jews'. For this mistake they pay dearly: they are forced
to fight against 'the Jews' while supporting the setup. I saw
something similar in Russia, where many good people called themselves
'communists' in the days of Brezhnev. They had to justify or condemn
invasion of Afghanistan from extremely uncomfortable position. But
they had no choice in the USSR of those days. But now, there is no
need for any good person to call him/herself a Jew anymore.

The Church always welcomed these good people of Jewish origin to her
bosom. They are welcome, and the film of Gibson hopefully will bring
them - away from Foxman and Caiaphas to Christ. But this beautiful
plan can't be implemented by way of ideological and theological
compromise. The Church is open for the good people, and the separation
of lambs from goats is promised beginning of the Last Judgement. Now,
appearance of the Mel Gibson's film provides us with opportunity to
separate lambs from goats.

The Washington columnist Joe Sobran wrote to me:

'the Mel Gibson's movie is being accused of "antisemitism" just for
presenting the Gospel story. Have you noticed that Christianity, the
Catholic Church, the popes, Martin Luther, many of the most eminent
Christian authors, and the Gospels themselves are constantly called
antisemitic? But not Jesus himself! Why not? Obviously someone is
trying to tell us something with all these charges of antisemitism.
Here is a man who antagonized the Jewish authorities of his day,
incurring all their fury, and who has inspired TWO THOUSAND YEARS of
antisemitism! Why does He get off the hook? Why don't they just come
out and accuse Him? That's plainly what they're driving at. So let
them say it. Remember, when they talk about "antisemitism" they're
really talking about Jesus Christ. If they won't say it, we should'.

Indeed, this film can wake up the American Christians to the supreme
sacrifice and glory of Christ. It will bring American 'Jews' to the
crown of their long assimilation process - to the Church. It will set
them free - for Christianity is freedom, first of all. And then the
Holy Land will remain the socle of the Cross, not the base of
Antichrist.

http://www.israelshamir.net/english/gibson.shtml
Old February 20th, 2004, 06:44 AM
Tim May

In article , ohoe
wrote:

Take your kids to the movie

By Israel Shamir

The film of Mel Gibson, The Passion, grows into an important, maybe
the important event of the year. Even before screening, it caused
violent reactions of the American Jewish 'thought police', ADL led by
obnoxious Foxman. There are unpleasant rumours (in the New York Times)
that Mr Gibson gave in and decided to censor the Gospel. I hope it is

I'm taking my children to see this portrayal of the perfidy of the
Christkillers. They need to be shown the blood and gore that surrounds
the Christillers and Masonic devil worshippers.

And if I get just one more call from CPS that I am violating my custody
agreement by taking them to see an R-rated film (R-rated by the Jew
York City types), I'll kill the bitch. No Christian jury will do a
single thing to me.

CPS can't tell me my kids can't see the truth about the Christkillers.

--Tim May
Old February 20th, 2004, 07:11 AM
Bill Snyder

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:44:46 -0800, Tim May
wrote:

To the newsgroups: alt.atheism,soc.culture.jewish,
rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.sf.written,
rec.travel.air

In article , ohoe
wrote:

[...]

I'd give this about a D+, maybe a C-. Definitely well into the Room
For Improvement category. Just the same, it's good to see you trolls
trying less boringly conventional tactics, and working together. Keep
at it. It's probably just a matter of finding exactly the right
combination of groups; *somewhere* on Usenet, there's almost bound to
be someone -- perhaps even several someones -- stupid enough to
actually take you seriously. (Then again, that requires that they a)
be even dumber than you are, and b) still be capable of using a
computer, so maybe not. You might do better to try trolling each
other; it's quite unlikely that you're all at exactly the same level
of retardation.)

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old February 20th, 2004, 12:23 PM
MarkA

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 20:13:37 +0000, ohoe wrote:

Indeed, this film can wake up the American Christians to the supreme
sacrifice and glory of Christ. It will bring American 'Jews' to the crown
of their long assimilation process - to the Church. It will set them free
- for Christianity is freedom, first of all. And then the Holy Land will
remain the socle of the Cross, not the base of Antichrist.

Why are Xtians always going on about the "sacrifice ...of Christ?" Is it
not true that *thousands* of people were crucified during Roman times?
Did they suffer any less, because they weren't divine? Why to they get
dismissed as just some poor schlocks, while JC gets all the attention?

--
MarkA
(still caught in the maze of twisty little passages, all different)

Old February 20th, 2004, 12:39 PM
Matt Drury

Take your kids to the movie

No. And if on the extremely unlikely chance that it's an in-flight movie
(the only reason I find for your off-topic cross-post) I'll find another
carrier.

--
http://mattdrury.net/travel (since 1984)
Old February 20th, 2004, 12:45 PM
None

I'll wait for the video and get it free from my club. Why should I pay
money into anything that is xtian?!?!

--
***/***/***/***/***/***/***/***

Shrub is a ONE TERMER!
Just Like His Daddy!

***/***/***/***/***/***/***/***

http://wonderofitall.com/

***/***/***
news

Old February 20th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Duke of URL

In om,
ohoe radiated into the WorldWideWait:

Take your kids to the movie

Why would I want to expose children to a propaganda film about one of
many false gods? At least the Hindu myths are more colorful and
entertaining than the Xian ones. Too bad no movie about them will be
made.

Old February 20th, 2004, 02:41 PM
o_0

Why would I want to expose children to a propaganda film about one of
many false gods? At least the Hindu myths are more colorful and
entertaining than the Xian ones. Too bad no movie about them will be
made.

Be careful or you'll wake up the terrible Dr. Jai!!

Old February 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Dreamer

"Duke of URL" macbenahATkdsiDOTnet wrote in message
In om,
ohoe radiated into the WorldWideWait:

Take your kids to the movie

Why would I want to expose children to a propaganda film about one of
many false gods? At least the Hindu myths are more colorful and
entertaining than the Xian ones. Too bad no movie about them will be
made.

What are you talking about? There's lotsa movies based on Hindu mythology. I
see 'em on the UHF channels from time to time. True, there's more singing
than you might expect, but they're still fun to watch. There's at least one
theater in Chicago that shows them, direct from India, too.

Oh, you meant "that will actually be shown in a lot of places and will be
readily available to people who aren't in India." Never mind.