How Can I Look Even More American While Traveling In Europe

Old July 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Łą$„

Default How Can I Look Even More American While Traveling In Europe

Unlike the other hand-wringing pansies posting in this newsgroup, I'm going
to spend some money this summer touring the broken down bastion of medieval
culture that is Europe, and while there, I want everyone to know, in advance
if possible, that I am American. Any tips that any of you Euro's can
provide me?

What clothing should I wear, what maps, cameras, suitcases, and types of
fanny packs would you recommend?

Don't worry, I will be loud, demanding, and probably flabbergasted with the
crappy quality of everything on your continent, but I am sensitive enough to
know that there is something to be gained by touring your society. I won't
stick around for long, that is of course, unless I decide to buy a villa or
two, maybe a townhouse on one of those quiet streets...Actually, I'll
probably need to buy two townhouses, then tear one down to make room for
parking my SUVs.

I know in advance that most of you can't stand me, the mixture of hate and
jealousy bringing the bile to your lips at my very sight! And you know
what, that makes the trip even more enjoyable!!

Excuse me now, I need to order some airline tickets.

Old July 27th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:54:20 -0500, Łą$„ wrote:
What clothing should I wear, what maps, cameras, suitcases, and types of
fanny packs would you recommend?

Don't worry, I will be loud, demanding, and probably flabbergasted with the
crappy quality of everything on your continent,...

You don't need any advice. You're a natural.

--
Tim C.
Old July 27th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Zemedelec

Don't worry, I will be loud, demanding, and probably flabbergasted with the
crappy quality of everything on your continent,...

You don't need any advice. You're a natural.

"A natural" in the old sense of being mentally retarded?
zemedelec

Old July 27th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Jeremy Henderson

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:48:51 +0000, Zemedelec wrote:

Don't worry, I will be loud, demanding, and probably flabbergasted with the
crappy quality of everything on your continent,...

You don't need any advice. You're a natural.

"A natural" in the old sense of being mentally retarded?
zemedelec

Troll. Do not feed.

J;

--
Encrypted e-mail address. Click to mail me:
http://cerbermail.com/?nKYh3qN4YG

Old July 27th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Padraig Breathnach

Jeremy Henderson wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 16:48:51 +0000, Zemedelec wrote:

Don't worry, I will be loud, demanding, and probably flabbergasted with the
crappy quality of everything on your continent,...

You don't need any advice. You're a natural.

"A natural" in the old sense of being mentally retarded?
zemedelec

Troll. Do not feed.

A harsh judgement, I think. The post satirises other discussions in
the group, which are more genuine trolls. I think Zemedelec missed the
point.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED