***GGC2004 Final Preparations****

Old January 17th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Peter Berlin

Default ***GGC2004 Final Preparations****

Hi Everyone,
Yesterday was final arrangement day for our festivities
at the Marriott Marina Hotel.

Spent a few hours down there checking out the hospitality
suite for the 5 PM get together for all our GGC friends.
Location is a pool deck suite so there will be plenty of
room for everyone. Hope the weather cooperates as that will
really make it nice. BTW, there is a really nice hot tub on
the pool deck that seems to operate all night, and it just a
few steps from the outdoor Marina Bar.

Diner will be served at the La Marina Restaurant at 7PM on
the banks of the Intracoastal waterway. What a beautiful
scene it is at night with all the boats going by....

La Marina has set aside a special area for us and we will
have a special menu. Regular menu items will still be
available if our menu doesn't cut it for you. Everyone is
welcome, no reservation or advance notice is needed and
individual checks will be the norm.

If you have any questions, give us a call, email or post
them here and we will get back to you.

It will be nice to see all of you in just one week.

Peter & Judy
GGC2004 Hosts / http://ggc2004.com
Peter Berlin’s Travel / http://peterberlin.com

Old January 18th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Freddyp

Petey, how come you never call, post, or write me anymore? Is it something I
said? My god man have I been PLONKED?

BTW....you did this all by yourself without Sam's help? You are really too
cool if you pull this off. Sorry I will not be there to enjoy the show or
the boat ride for that matter. I will be staying there for my cruise also so
stop by and say hello.

Freddyp

link.net...