Mexican Riviera

Old February 28th, 2006, 08:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Mexican Riviera

Anyone care to comment on Carnival cruises to the Mexican Riviera. Stops at
Cabo San Lucas, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarte and back to Los Angeles or San
Diego.
We are first timers.

Marcos.
San Antonio, Texas

Old February 28th, 2006, 09:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"marc rockne" wrote in message
. com...
Anyone care to comment on Carnival cruises to the Mexican Riviera. Stops
at Cabo San Lucas, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarte and back to Los Angeles or
San Diego.
We are first timers.

Marcos.
San Antonio, Texas

Which ship, (Spirit or Pride) and what date are you considering, Marcos?
We've been on the Pride.

--Jean

Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
news:lF3Nf.16478 Which ship, (Spirit or Pride) and what date are you
considering, Marcos?
We've been on the Pride.

--Jean

Jean,
My family is going on the Pride in June. How did you like it?....Picked it
mainly for the Kids, booked us into a Cat 11.

Rick

Old March 2nd, 2006, 04:36 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Rick King" wrote in message
. com...
Jean,
My family is going on the Pride in June. How did you like it?....Picked
it mainly for the Kids, booked us into a Cat 11.

Rick,
We were on the Pride in November of 2002 and liked it very much..The food
was exceptionally good on that cruise. I think that the children will really
like the Camp Carnival kid's program...A Cat.11 is a winner with its nice
large balcony.
The Pride does not seem as much over the top in its decor as some of the
other Carnival ships..
Have a wonderful time!

--Jean

Old March 2nd, 2006, 06:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jean O'Boyle" posted the exciting
message . net:

"Rick King" wrote in message
. com...
Jean,
My family is going on the Pride in June. How did you like
it?....Picked it mainly for the Kids, booked us into a Cat 11.

Rick,
We were on the Pride in November of 2002 and liked it very much..The
food was exceptionally good on that cruise. I think that the children
will really like the Camp Carnival kid's program...A Cat.11 is a
winner with its nice large balcony.
The Pride does not seem as much over the top in its decor as some of
the other Carnival ships..
Have a wonderful time!

--Jean

We've also sailed the Pride on this same itinerary. Food and service were
very good. Entertainment was excellent. We loved the zip-line tour in
Puerto Vallarta. It was a good cruise.

The ship decor, however - I heard others saying it was "beautiful". We
thought it was pretty bad. If you haven't cruised before you might like
it.
Old March 2nd, 2006, 09:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

We've also sailed the Pride on this same itinerary. Food and service were
very good. Entertainment was excellent. We loved the zip-line tour in
Puerto Vallarta. It was a good cruise. The ship decor, however - I heard
others saying it was "beautiful". We thought it was pretty bad. If you
haven't cruised before you might like it.

Well this will be my 26th cruise, and my 7th on Carnival. Last Canival Ship
I was on was the Glory in 03. I am glad to here that the food and service
were good.

We are on the June 11th sailing from Long Beach.

Thanks,

Rick

Old March 2nd, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

My next door neighbor cruises weekly on Carnival from LA to PV RT as a
magician [working] and he loves the lodging and food. Of course they
know him well so he is not without prejudice! Have a blast and try to
go off by yourself when in ports, eat and shop where you please, not
where they take you as that is all kickback.

Gary
San Francisco, CA./Puerto Vallarta, JAL.
www.cafepress.com/vallartaguide
www.lulu.com/content/132501