****GGC2004 **** Sails tomorrow!

Old January 24th, 2004, 11:40 AM
Peter Berlin

Default ****GGC2004 **** Sails tomorrow!

Today is the day my headquarters makes the move to the
Marriott Marina Hotel on 17th Causeway in Ft. Lauderdale for
"Operation Launch Radiance!"

We will be setting up in the Key West suite for all of our
friends for the pre cruise get together and then dinner
later this eve in the La Marina at the hotel. Hope you will
be joining us tonight for a great time. Then, a night of
sleep and we take over the ship.

It's going to be a hot time in the old town tonight.

We are packing. It's about 6:30 AM and the suit cases are
filling up and the coffee is pouring. It's been a long time
coming, but worth waiting for. The Radiance awaits her most
happy group!

We wish you a safe trip in your voyage to Ft. Lauderdale,
and for those of us that are driving in, do drive carefully.

Peter & Judy
Your GGC2004 Hosts
--
Peter Berlin's Travel Center
Host Agency: GGC2004

Old January 24th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Susette405

You all ahve a wonderful cruise hope everyone can get out of the snowy
NORTHEAST we have snow and more coming tomorrow. you will be all warm and fuzzy
and here we are in the COLD!
have a great one
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old January 24th, 2004, 03:48 PM
WofpackFan

Peter Berlin wrote:

Today is the day my headquarters makes the move to the Marriott Marina
Hotel on 17th Causeway in Ft. Lauderdale for "Operation Launch Radiance!"

I sure wish I was going to be with you all. They are calling for an ice
storm here tommorrow which means no power (no heat), trees falling on
house, etc. Funny last year on the GGC2003 we left town right after an
ice storm and on the GGC2000 we went on, it was the snow storm of the
century here. Something tells me we need to make sure we are on future
GGC's since all the bad weather here always seems to happen around GGC's.

John

Old January 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Lloyd Parsons

In article , Susette405
wrote:

You all ahve a wonderful cruise hope everyone can get out of the snowy
NORTHEAST we have snow and more coming tomorrow. you will be all warm and
fuzzy
and here we are in the COLD!
have a great one
Susette

Thanks for the well wishes.

It looks like I am the last to be 'outa here', and now I am!

See you all in a week...

Lloyd
Old January 24th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Gordon

"Peter Berlin" wrote in message
ink.net...
Today is the day my headquarters makes the move to the
Marriott Marina Hotel on 17th Causeway in Ft. Lauderdale for
"Operation Launch Radiance!"

We will be setting up in the Key West suite for all of our
friends for the pre cruise get together and then dinner
later this eve in the La Marina at the hotel. Hope you will
be joining us tonight for a great time. Then, a night of
sleep and we take over the ship.

It's going to be a hot time in the old town tonight.

We are packing. It's about 6:30 AM and the suit cases are
filling up and the coffee is pouring. It's been a long time
coming, but worth waiting for. The Radiance awaits her most
happy group!

We wish you a safe trip in your voyage to Ft. Lauderdale,
and for those of us that are driving in, do drive carefully.

Peter & Judy

Hopes that the GGC has a great cruise. Looking forward to the pics and
reviews. I am looking at RCI for my next seven day cruise and am having a
hard time making up my mind between the Radiance or Voyager class. Right now
I am leaning towards the Voyager class just to see if I will like them.

Gordon

Old January 25th, 2004, 01:12 AM
Cruising Chrissy

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:40:25 GMT, Peter Berlin
wrote:

The Great Luxury Cruise GLC2005
http://peterberlin.com/groups/glc2005/index.htm

Love how you conveniently slip this advertising in.

Sleazy.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6