Lockers at Hualamphong station in Bangkok

Old September 20th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Super...Attak

Default Lockers at Hualamphong station in Bangkok

Hi folks!
Is there anyone here who can tell me if there are any lockers to put my
backpack for a few hours at Hualamphong station in Bangkok?
I will be arriving in Bangkok in the morning and my train to Trang won't
leave before 5 p.m.
Since it will be a Saturday, I would like to take a walk to Chatuchac
instead of spending all the day at the station and I would prefer not to
carry all my luggage with me.
Thank you for your help.
Giorgio

Old September 22nd, 2003, 10:38 AM
Markku Grönroos

"Super...Attak" wrote in message
Hi folks!
Is there anyone here who can tell me if there are any lockers to put my
backpack for a few hours at Hualamphong station in Bangkok?

Yes there is.

Old September 22nd, 2003, 12:18 PM
Super...Attak

Do you think they are suitable for my 90 litres backpack?
Thank you for your help,
Giorgio

"Markku Grönroos" ha scritto:

Yes there is.

Old September 23rd, 2003, 10:06 AM
Rod

Markku Grönroos wrote:
Yes, yes, it is a cloakroom.

"Super...Attak" wrote in message

Do you think they are suitable for my 90 litres backpack?
Thank you for your help,
Giorgio

Note that the price has recently gone up and they have not changed the
signs on the wall yet. This means that every westerner now has a big
argument about the cost of storage but the Thais accept this as normal.
Cant recall the cost but not expensive
RJM