Horseback Riding in Maui?

Old March 16th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Lucas Tam

Default Horseback Riding in Maui?

Hi all,

I'll be visiting Maui in late May and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend
a Horseback riding outfit? My GF and I are novice riders so a company that
will take us on easy trails would be nice. Something scenic would be good.

Our ship will be docked at Lahaina, but I will have access to a car.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

--
Lucas Tam )
Old March 16th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Joe

Lucas Tam wrote:

Hi all,

I'll be visiting Maui in late May and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend
a Horseback riding outfit? My GF and I are novice riders so a company that
will take us on easy trails would be nice. Something scenic would be good.

Our ship will be docked at Lahaina, but I will have access to a car.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

Click on these links till the mouse breaks:

Haleakala on Horseback
www.mauihorsebackriding.com Official reservation site for
Haleakala on Horseback, Maui Sponsored Link

Save on Maui Activities
Maui Activities up to 50% off
Whale Watching, Car Rentals, Luau's
CutRateActivities.com

Maui Horseback Riding
Plan your vacation in advance. Free
Reservations - Get Your Tickets Now
www.HawaiiTravelNetwork.com

Horseback Riding in Maui
Get Smart, Pay Less, Do More
Save on Horseback Tours in Maui
www.HawaiiVacationLink.com

Maui Discount Activities
Maui discount activities & tours.
The adventure begins here.
www.activitysaversmaui.com

Save On Maui Horseback
Have fun on Maui and save. We offer
discounted prices. Call and save!
www.playmaui.com

Maui Horseback Riding
Complete guide to all Maui
Horseback riding adventures.
www.maui-horseback.com

Horseback Riding Day Tour
Whole family can enjoy the fun
Las Vegas, Maui, Oahu, Kauai Hawaii
www.horsebackridingtoursusa.com

Horseback Riding Maui
Great deals on Items
Shop on eBay and Save!
www.eBay.com

More Sponsored Links »

Maui Horseback riding tours
.... ponyexpresstours.com. Haleakala Horseback Riding - Maui. Pony
Express specializes
in horseback tours on beautiful Haleakala on Maui, Hawaii. From ...
www.ponyexpresstours.com/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

Maui horseback riding tours: Adventures on Horseback
Adventures on Horseback offers Maui horseback riding and trail rides in
lush tropical setting on the island of Maui, Hawaii. Visit ...
www.mauihorses.com/maui_horseback/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

HAWAII HORSEBACK RIDES - horseback rides on Maui with Pony Express ...
Your Maui Hawaii Horseback Ride Information Resource. Bookings
for all MauiHorseback Tours. Ocean Activities. ...
www.mauigateway.com/~uofh/mauihorseback.html - 29k - Cached - Similar
pages

Maui Horseback Riding
Maui Horseback Riding search guide and directory with all of the best
sites for
Maui Horseback Riding on the Internet. Maui Horseback Riding. ...
http://www.hawaii-search.com/Maui/Ac...seback-Riding/ - 41k - 14 Mar
2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Maui Horseback Riding
Maui Horseback Riding - Find tour guides, stables, and information on
horseback
riding in Maui, Hawaii. ... Horseback Riding on Maui. ...
www.johann-sandra.com/hawaii/maui/mauihorse.htm - 50k - Cached -
Similar pages

Hawaii - Maui - Horseback Riding
Alternative-Hawaii's cyberguide to horseback riding on the island of
Maui
for ecotourists planning a visit to the Hawaiian Islands. ...
www.alternative-hawaii.com/activity/msrhb.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar
pages

Horseback Riding at Makena Stables - Maui, Hawaii
.... "The Best Horseback Riding in Hawaii". ... We offer a unique riding
opportunity for you
to saddle up and ride with the owner of the stables, a Maui born
Paniolo ...
www.makenastables.com/ - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

Hawaii Horseback rides on MAUI HAWAII: Horseback Adventures - ride ...
Hawaii Horseback rides - Each Maui adventure outing is exciting and
different. ... Hawaii
Horseback Riding on Mt. Haleakala Maui. Search Results 1 found Page 1
of 1. ...
mauiactivities.net/horses.html - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

Maui horseback rides with Lahaina Stables. Maui Hawaii riding ...
.... Looking for the best Maui horseback rides? Lahaina Stables is West
Maui's favorite
Eco Adventure, offering some of Hawaii's best horseback riding tours.
www.maui.net/~ray/ - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Aloha-Hawaii.com: Horseback Riding on Maui
This article spotlights horseback riding adventures on Maui, Hawaii's
Valley
Isle. Here, first ... MAUI HORSEBACK RIDING ADVENTURES. The island ...
maui.aloha-hawaii.com/activities/maui+on+horseback/ - 38k - 14 Mar 2005
- Cached - Similar pages

Hawaii Activities - Maui Activities - Maui Sightseeing - Hawaii ......
Vacation Rentals Flights - Interisland - To Maui Transportation -
Transportation ... Fishing - Golf - Helicopter tours - Hiking -
Horseback riding - Jet skiing ...
http://www.hawaii.com/visit/maui/act...orsebackriding - 46k - 14 Mar
2005 - Cached - Similar pages

Maui Land Activities - Beaches, Biking, Camping, Horseback Riding
....... the rainforest of Waihe'e Valley otherwise known as Swinging
Bridges with Maui Eco-Adventures. Adventures on Horseback Each
horseback riding adventure is ...
gohawaii.about.com/od/mauiland/ - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Activity Warehouse, Travel Hawaii - The best Maui discount ...... View
the brillance and tranquility of a Maui sunset from horseback. ...
spectacular panoramic views of the West Maui coastline and ...
Recommended for all riding levels ...
www.travelhawaii.com/maui_horseback_riding.php - 16k - Cached - Similar
pages

Maui Hawaii Horseback Riding - Things To Do In Maui Mendes Ranch ......
Experience an unforgettable horseback riding journey through Maui's
scenic trail ride. ... Choose from Maui's best riding stables and
horseback riding tours. ...
thisweek.hawaiiactivityworld.com/maui/horseback_rides/ - 25k - Cached -
Similar pages

Horseback Riding Tours - tours and activities in your favorite ......
Ka Moa O Pele Junction (Horseback Riding), Maui, Hawaii, from $131.75.
.... Experience a one-of-a-kind horseback riding experience while
visiting Maui! ...
www.thereservationcenter.com/body.asp?mode=11&
Page=SearchByModeCity&eType=Activities&sc=166&a... - 64k - Cached -
Similar pages

Horseback Riding Tours - tours and activities in your favorite ......
Aloha Special Horseback Tour (Horseback Riding), Maui, Hawaii, from
$92.70. Aloha Special Horseback Tour (Horseback Riding), Horseback
riding on Maui is a MUST! ...
www.thereservationcenter.com/horsebacktours.htm - 67k - Cached -
Similar pages
[ More results from www.thereservationcenter.com ]

Horseback Riding on Maui- Maui Horseback Riding, Horseback Tours ...The
Maui Activity Zone offers many of the most popular horseback riding
trips available on Maui. View spectacular coastlines or ...
www.activityzonemaui.com/Act/horseback.htm - 29k - Cached - Similar
pages

Maui Horseback riding tours... What to Bring:: Our crater horseback
tours take place at ... the crater and taking our Haleakala Ranch Rides
at a ... Maui, one of the younger islands in the Hawaii ...
www.ponyexpresstours.com/cratertours.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.ponyexpresstours.com ]

Maui Horseback RidingMaui offers excellent horseback riding options,
with terrain suitable for all levels of riding ability. ... Horseback
Riding on Maui. ... Mendes Ranch. ... ...
adventuremaui.com/horse.htm - 40k - Cached - Similar pages

Horseback Riding at Makena Stables - Maui, Hawaii... In addition to the
beauty of Maui, the quality of the riding experience was wonderful.
Again, we thank you for a great day. Sincerely,. ...
www.makenastables.com/comments.html - 35k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.makenastables.com ]

Lahaina Stables - About horseback riding on Maui
.... Stables), with the idea of sharing Maui's secluded natural ...
folklore with select small
groups of riders and like ... the natural beauty of this horseback
adventure. ...
www.maui.net/~ray/aboutus.html - 15k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.maui.net ]

Activities-4-Less - Land Activities - Horseback Riding - Ironwood ...
.... hours. On the Sunset Ride, you can view the brilliance and
tranquility of
a Maui sunset from horseback. Recommended for all levels. ...
www.maui-activities.com/ironwood.htm - 23k - Cached - Similar pages

Maui Land Activities - Beaches, Biking, Camping, Horseback Riding ...
.... Maui Mountain Cruisers Escorted sunrise and morning bike tours down
.... and a Helicopter
Tour and Paniolo Horseback Adventure. ... There are two riding
adventures daily ...
gohawaii.about.com/od/mauiland/index_a.htm - 28k - Cached - Similar
pages
[ More results from gohawaii.about.com ]

Cowboy.com The Western Connection ... Outdoor Sports:Trail Riding ...
.... Horseback rides on Maui with Adventures on Horseback, Pony Express
and Oheo Stab
Hawaii Horseback rides: MAUI HAWAII horseback rides on Haleakala
Mountain near ...
www.cowboy.com/search/outdoor_sports/ trail_riding/hawaii/index.shtml -
33k - Cached - Similar pages

Precious Maui Weddings - Pony Express Tours Horseback Rides
.... Maui, Hawaii Activities. Pony Express Tours Horseback Rides. Pony
Express
Tours Horseback Rides (2002 Rates). Haleakala Crater Rides. ...
http://www.preciousmauiweddings.com/...ck-riding.html - 5k - Cached -
Similar pages

Horseback riding in HAWAII Horses & Equine
.... KIPAHULU RANCH LIMITED Lahaina, Maui 808-667-2222 no url / no
coupons. ... Some riding
on Kauai Linked. Other horseback riding in Hawaii Linked, no coupons
yet.
www.horserentals.com/hawaii.html - 46k - Cached - Similar pages

MAUI HORSES, HORSEBACK RIDING
MAUI HORSES, HORSEBACK RIDING: ADVENTURES ON HORSEBACK, PONY EXPRESS
TOURS, SEAHORSE
RANCH OF MAUI. www.mauimapp.com. Search. Calendar of Events.
ACTIVITIES. ...
www.mauimapp.com/toc/acthorsebacktoc.htm - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Maui - Activities, On Land
.... Horseback Riding Registry, Local Phone, Toll Free. Adventures on
Horseback, (808)
572-6211, Auntie Aloha Productions, Inc. ... Hotel Hana Maui, (808)
248-8211, ...
www.bestplaceshawaii.com/ maui/activities/horseback_riding.html - 11k -
Cached - Similar pages

Hotel Hana-Maui at Hana Ranch | Activities & Events -- Luxury ...
.... Hotel Hana-Maui, nestled amongst spectacular Hana Ranch lands,
offers fun horseback
rides to hotel guests as well as to the outside public. ...
www.hotelhanamaui.com/act_horseback.shtml - 16k - Cached - Similar
pages

Maui Horseback Riding
Maui Horseback Riding. Happy Trails Yeeehaw! Put on your riding boots
and
spend a day riding into a real crater! No worries, the ...
www.hawaiitravelnetwork.com/hawaii/
index.php/shop/browse_tours/Maui/Horseback+Riding - 26k - 14 Mar 2005 -
Cached - Similar pages

Hawaii-Xpert - The Ultimate Hawaiian Resource and Vacation Guide...
Ride around the West Maui Mountains, into the remote wrinkles of
Horseback Ridinghaiku on the northern slopes of Haleakala, and on
Haleakala – the ranch, the ...
www.hawaii-xpert.com/horseback.htm - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Kauai Horseback Riding... Maui Activities Hawaii Activities Maui Biking
Maui Fishing Maui Golf Maui Helicopter Tours Maui Hiking Maui Tours
Maui Luaus Maui HorseBack Riding Maui Sailing ...
www.hawaii-search.com/ Kauai/Activities/Horseback-Riding/ - 46k -
Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.hawaii-search.com ]

Maui Activities- Horseback Riding on Maui, Maui Horseback Tours ......
Paniolo Horseback - Helicopter Combination. ... at the heliport at 7:45
am; 2 1/2 - 3 hour ride; BBQ Lunch; 25 - 30 minute flight through the
West Maui Mountains. ...
www.mendesranch.com/rides.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages

Mendes Ranch- Maui Activities, Maui Weddings, Horseback Riding on
....... With unforgettable views and friendly guides, the Mendes Ranch
Trail Rides are a great choice for your Maui Activity. Maui Weddings &
Events: ...
www.mendesranch.com/ - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

GoHawaii - Hawaii's Big Island... Island:
Hawaii,Kauai,Maui,Molokai,Oahu. ... visitor related activities
including ATV and horseback tours, paniolo ... Daily "open range" rides
over 11,000-acre working ...
http://www.gohawaii.com/bigisland/Se...aspx?catid=13&
subcategory=23&island=hawaii&keyword=horse - 60k - Cached - Similar
pages

Maui : Active Pursuits : Horseback Riding | Frommers.com... Maui offers
spectacular adventure rides through rugged ranchlands, into tropical
forests, and to remote swimming holes. For a 5 1/2-hour tour on
horseback -- ...
http://www.frommers.com/destinations...015020089.html - 46k - Cached -
Similar pages

Garden Gate BnB - Horseback Riding - Maui HawaiiHorseback riding is a
beautiful way to see the Island of Maui. The island offers numerours
venues with horseback riding tours and lessons. ...
www.gardengatebb.com/pages/ land_activities/horseback_riding.html - 12k
- Cached - Similar pages

Maui Horseback RidingMaui vacation guide including a virtual tour of
the island of Maui. Select vacation rentals, hotels, maui activities,
maui wedding information and more.
mauivacation.net/maui_riding.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Maui Horseback Riding Piiholo Ranch Hawaii 1-866-572-5544Piiholo Ranch
- Horseback riding on Maui - Ride with the Baldwin Family
Tradition...Five Generations of Ranching on Maui. On the ...
www.piiholo.com/ - 21k - Cached - Similar pages

Maui land tours - Maui luaus, bike rides, horseback ridingMaui luaus,
horseback riding and bike rides down the volcano! ... You are
definitely going to need a pair of long blue jeans for horseback riding
on Maui. ...
www.mauireferrals.com/land.html - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Old March 17th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Joe

Lucas Tam wrote:

Joe wrote in news:99tg31phpusvcih0jaci6h953ko5sdm8hu@
4ax.com:

Click on these links till the mouse breaks:

Thanks, but do you know which company is good? : )

Spend some money to find out, just like everyone else.
Don't be a cheap chinaman.

Old March 18th, 2005, 07:00 AM
Joe

Lucas Tam wrote:

Joe wrote in news:d2ik31hq6tgrphsq2r33f0us2kpfkjnsf8@
4ax.com:

Not only will I be wasting money... I'll be wasting time.

This clown is worried about wasting time and money but asks complete
strangers for advise.

How ironic.

I'm asking SEVERAL strangers - and then weighing opinion. From your first
post I knew you have nothing to contribute but a bunch of garbage links.

Do the "SEVERAL strangers" consist of voices in your head?

Take a couple minutes to notice that I am the only one who has replied
to this pathetic thread.

Yup, this boy reminds me of the stereotypical penny-pinching chinaman
going on vacation and expecting great service but only wants to spend
ninety-nine cents.

Are you the resident troll in this group?