help new travel idea

Old February 25th, 2004, 05:39 AM
Linda Rowe

Default help new travel idea

Tuesday, February 24, 200423:02:40

CAMPGROUND AND FLEAMARKET YEAR ROUND

Would you visit a campground and fleamarket in one. I am looking for input
on this idea and checking if there is anything like it out there.

My idea is but not limited to open a Fleamarket/campground. It would be open
to all and also provide an intersting aspect. A traveler would be able to
find a lot of unique

gifts and maybe even an item they have been searching for. Spaces and Tables
would be rented to dealers of items to sell at a good price and they could

stay at the campground if they are from out of town. And those who are just
passing thru are also welcome to visit and use the facilities. Maybe even
include a general mechanic with a small

shop to do minor tune ups and repairs while campers and dealers and
customers stop in for a visit.

Here are a few questions to answer to help me decide if this is worth while
and if it would

make it in the market. Need your input please answer honestly.

Have you seen or heard of anything like this before?

Would you visit a facility like this?

If you travel and use campgrounds would you find it convient if they had a
mechanic to assist you if you had auto problems,

or needed a tune up while on the road?

Would you visit the Fleamarket if there was one near to where you are
camping?

Would you if you were a dealer camp at the facility if camping was provided
and necessary facilities available?

COMMENTS: Please send your answers to these questions and comments to me
ASAP.

I would appriciate it. Information and comments sent to

If very interested let me know because if this works out and I open a place
like this and you send atleast a name

and e-mail address I will send you a special deal for your input and help on
this. Thank you very much.