Bali Driver & Guide

Old June 1st, 2008, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default Bali Driver & Guide

Made Arsana Bali Driver and Tour Guide

Studied on my experiences, lately there are more and more tourists who
come to Bali in purpose not just visit the famous and beauties of the
island. But, they are also interested in seeing something different
that they can not find them anywhere else. Therefore, I try to create
a combination tour program, which compatible to what tourists
expected.
I will organize tour program in a package, regarding to your length of
stay. In the package, I’ll combine a cultural tour, visiting typical
things of the island, enjoying the nature which still looks to be
authentic, and doing some sport activities during adventuring the
hidden Paradise. And normally I put 2 free days in the package, in the
last 2 days of your whole holiday. But of course, the package will be
set up between what I propose and what you expect

Tour Package Specification :
Cultural tour, such as:
- visit temples, (lot of old temples we can visit)
- visit ceremonies, (wedding, cremation, or others)
- visit traditional Villages, (with it’s local handmade crafts)
- Meditation practice, (you are able to practice meditation in quiet
places)
- etc.

Typical tour, such as:
- visit night market, (where you can taste many kind of typical local
food)
- visit an artist’s house, (who will show you how to play gamelan)
- visit balian or magic man, (because people in bali still believe in
magic)
- having a traditional massage, (you can have massage lesson)
- spa treatment, (with local’s typical flavor fragrant oil)
- seeing balinese dances, (which is amazing with story and their
costume)
- cooking class, (with local recipe), etc.

Natural adventure tour, such as:
- Walking, (walk in the middle of rice fields, from 1hr, 2hrs, or up
to 5hrs)
- Cycling, (doing cycling in the village, by the rice fields, around 2
or 4 hrs)
- Jungle trekking, (trek in the forest with big old trees, & hidden
temple)
- Canoeing, (enjoying the fresh breath of the virgin lake by
traditional
rowing boat, with the forest view on the lake side)
- Mountain hiking, (the whole trip from 4hrs up to 6hrs, or even
12hrs)
- Diving or Snorkeling, (you can see marine life from the best spot,
i.e.:
Menjangan island, tulamben, or
Gili air in Lombok)
- Bathing or swimming in the hot spring water, etc.

I’ll be ready also to serve you any other tourist attractions, such
as:
- Visit bird park or reptile park, (colorful bird, also komodo dragon)
- Water rafting, (there are 4 rivers in Bali support you for this
attraction)
- Surfing, (for the beginner, I can find you an instructor. Don’t
worry!)
- Horse ridding, elephant ridding (especially for the kid).
- Souvenir shopping program, (handicraft, painting, original local
cloth, etc)
- Else, JUST WRITE ME WHAT YOU NEED!

Along your tour, it’s important for me to write here, is, I’ll choose
a small
road which drive you away from crowded traffic.

How it works?
I will send you a Tour Proposal, as soon as you send me e-mail that
gives
me information about the length of your vacation, the priority
activities
that you want, or anything else that interests you for your holiday.
Mymail :
phone : +62 81 23626275
Bit my profile see on
www.ubudaccommodation.com/arsana.htm