OT - Too Big To Travel

Old June 18th, 2008, 01:59 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
MP

Default OT - Too Big To Travel

They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

--
MP
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:18 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
20April

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:59:00 +0100, MP wrote:

They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

PAY FOR TWO SEATS FOR THE LARD-ASS,
OR ELSE TELL HER TO GO ON HER OWN SOMEWHERE,
AT HER EXPENSE?
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:26 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
MP

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:18:00 GMT, 20April wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:59:00 +0100, MP wrote:

They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

PAY FOR TWO SEATS FOR THE LARD-ASS,
OR ELSE TELL HER TO GO ON HER OWN SOMEWHERE,
AT HER EXPENSE?

Why are you SHOUTING?

Are you retarded?

--
MP
Old June 18th, 2008, 06:42 AM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
johannes[_2_]

20April wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 01:59:00 +0100, MP wrote:

They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

PAY FOR TWO SEATS FOR THE LARD-ASS,
OR ELSE TELL HER TO GO ON HER OWN SOMEWHERE,
AT HER EXPENSE?

Shouting not allowed on airlines, you don't qualify for a seat.
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:17 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
Blah

MP wrote:
They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

Shag her more often, wear the lard off.
Or put her back in the cellar.
Old June 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
Ed[_12_]

Old June 18th, 2008, 05:03 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
[email protected]

On Jun 18, 2:49 pm, Ed wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:17 pm, Blah wrote:

MP wrote:
They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

Shag her more often, wear the lard off.
Or put her back in the cellar.

It really is about time airlines charged extra for fatties and made
them sit across two seats. Same on trains, although it is less
enforceable than airlines where all seats are prebooked and allocated
specifically to one person, or arse cheek thereof

It really is about time airlines put seats back the way they used to
be when flying wasn't quite so cramped. My arse fits just fine in a
seat, but my knees are killing me, and I prefer not having my
neighbor's elbows in my ribs.
Old June 18th, 2008, 06:10 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
Grumpy Old Litigant

MP wrote:
They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline seat.

What can we do?

Leave her behind ?

Old June 18th, 2008, 06:17 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
MC

wrote in message
On Jun 18, 2:49 pm, Ed wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:17 pm, Blah wrote:

MP wrote:
They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline
seat.

What can we do?

Shag her more often, wear the lard off.
Or put her back in the cellar.

It really is about time airlines charged extra for fatties and made
them sit across two seats. Same on trains, although it is less
enforceable than airlines where all seats are prebooked and allocated
specifically to one person, or arse cheek thereof

It really is about time airlines put seats back the way they used to
be when flying wasn't quite so cramped. My arse fits just fine in a
seat, but my knees are killing me, and I prefer not having my
neighbor's elbows in my ribs.

If I am travelling more that 4 hrs I make sure I can afford to go business
class. If not, and I really must travel, then I have to accept the
cosequences of flying in a modern world. I always ask for an exit row and
more often than not get one. However, I never, ever fly with a budget
airline...you get what you pay for after all. Tickets on a budget airline
costing more than 2/3rds of "full fare" airline and you've been had

One of the things people must accept is that airlines are not going to
change their seating if it means less profit.

Five things you can do to make flying more comfortable (in order of
preference).

1. Fly First Class

2. Fly Business Class

3. Fly Economy Plus

4. Ask fo Exit row or Bulkhead seats (need to check in really really really
early for this and normally only works on "full fare" airlines).

5. Sit in or book an aisle seat. At least then the legs can go at an angle
up the aisle.

As for a large arse? Well the first three, above, or book two seats next to
one another. Do NOT impose your body mass or your travel neighbour.

If you cannot do any of these things and cannot put up with a little
discomfort, don't fly, simple.

MC

Old June 18th, 2008, 06:33 PM posted to alt.travel.uk.air,alt.travel.scotland.edinburgh,uk.media.tv.misc,rec.travel.europe,uk.legal
David Gee

"Grumpy Old Litigant" wrote in message
MP wrote:
They say my daughter's arse is too fat to fit in a standard airline
seat.

What can we do?

Leave her behind ?

Isn't her behind the real problem?