Tour New Mexico and Meet Canadian Polar Bears (Video + Stills)

Old April 1st, 2006, 10:05 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

Default Tour New Mexico and Meet Canadian Polar Bears (Video + Stills)

My film "Polar Bear Pueblo" can be seen on the web if you have a high
speed internet connection. The video starts in New Mexico with the
Carlsbad Caverns, Taos Pueblo, White Sands, Roswell, Santa Fe, and much
more. Moving north, it then features the incredible polar bears of
Churchill, Manitoba, Canada, as seen from a tundra buggy.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media
Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing.

My video site is:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...rer/Video.html

With any modem you can view the recently created New Mexico still
picture gallery at:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...r/Page13A.html

and the Polar Bear still photos at:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidber...er/Page20.html

There are 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line from every
continent, including trips to China, Russia, Bali, Antarctica, Hawaii,
Italy, the UK, Australia, Peru, Africa, Greece, and Turkey; see lions,
whales, elephants, or penguins

The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still
pictures at:

http://www.geocities.com/intrepidberkeleyexplorer/

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

Old April 2nd, 2006, 01:36 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

On 4/1/06 4:05 PM wrote:
[...]

I am disappointed. :-( I was expecting to see a group of Canadian
"Polar Bears", folks who like to frolic in freezing water after New
Years, swimming in freezing cold water in New Mexico. i.e. Tour New
Mexico and Meet Canadian Polar Bears.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera