Delta, Northwest fliers can combine miles

Old February 1st, 2009, 03:46 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

Default Delta, Northwest fliers can combine miles

Hi all

I thought I would the following a long for a story about now being
able to link DL and NW FF accounts, as well as transfer miles.

http://www.ajc.com/search/content//b...northwest.html

Michael

Old February 5th, 2009, 03:45 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Andy P. Jung[_2_]

wrote in message
Hi all

I thought I would the following a long for a story about now being
able to link DL and NW FF accounts, as well as transfer miles.

http://www.ajc.com/search/content//b...northwest.html

Michael

My dad has both FF programs for years and now combined just made it over
60,000 miles. It's still next to impossible to find a round trip saver award
ticket from New Orleans to Taipei on neither carriers departing around late
March and returning around mid April.

--
Andy P. Jung
Metairie, Louisiana U.S.A.

To reply via e-mail, please visit my web site.

Old February 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Stan de SD[_2_]

http://www.ajc.com/search/content//b...es/2009/01/30/...

Michael

My dad has both FF programs for years and now combined just made it over
60,000 miles. It's still next to impossible to find a round trip saver award
ticket from New Orleans to Taipei on neither carriers departing around late
March and returning around mid April.

Gresham's Law applied to Frequent Flyer programs postulates that when
airlines merge, bad FF programs drive out the good ones. For all of
NW's faults, their frequent flyer program was actually usable. Knowing
Delta's penchant for not "getting it", I'm not looking forward to
WorldPerks being folded into the SkyMiles program... :O|