Kaplan,Gmat Materials,DAP Premium,Rapidshare Premium Accounts,Rapid Chek,Rapid Free Account Notifier and interesting videos in my web folder

Old April 29th, 2007, 04:15 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Kaplan,Gmat Materials,DAP Premium,Rapidshare Premium Accounts,Rapid Chek,Rapid Free Account Notifier and interesting videos in my web folder

Dear frnds,
Following is the link for Kaplan material that I got from a Russian
site.
There are four CD roms and are of very big size.It is really very
difficult to download without Premium login of Rapidshare where
downloading is at jet speed.I will recommend u go for it.There are
plenty of materials available on rapidshare .once u have premium
account can get plenty of materials..
Link for Kaplan CD1 http://rapidshare.com/files/2309235/CD1-GMAT.part1.rar
All use full links and materials are given in my web
folder http://rapidshare.com/users/S6NML7
Materials u will get there are as follows..
1. Rapidshare premium Accounts
2. Rapid Share Free Account Notifier
3. Kaplan and other GMAT materials
4. Downoad Accelerator Plus with premium code so that u may download
GMAT materials from Rapidshare fastly.
5. Interesting Videos
6. Barron's Material
7. vedic maths
8. GMAT-OG-11th-Math-Review_5B1_5D.zip
9. GMAT-OG-11th-Math-Review%5B1%5D.zip
10. Manhattan Materials
11. GMAT Official Guide And many more.
U can drop me personal mail if u wish more.You know my own brother
scored 745 in GMAT.Thanks to Kaplan.Its really wonderful.I recommend
it.
Actually I have just created this folder so I am in a stage of
uploading files and will keep on updating it.A very big Challenge is
to upload very big Files.Like I have Kaplan's 1 GB CD ROM but
uploading that will mean huge time loss for me.
I am sorry for not being able to do that.
http://rapidshare.com/files/28524258/Kaplan_verbal.zip
you will get in that web folder Links for Premium account also.

A request : please don't change the password of accounts. Though they
all belong to me and incase changed I can get new password by " forgot
password method".But I don't want to take that pain.

Regards
rakesh