Best order? UK > Japan > OZ > UK or UK > OZ > Japan > UK

Old August 4th, 2005, 08:51 PM
Clive

Default Best order? UK > Japan > OZ > UK or UK > OZ > Japan > UK

Hi,

I want to "do" a 2-month S.E. Asia "tour" from October to December
this year (2005)

In terms of travel time is it "best" to go in this order:

UK Japan OZ UK

or

UK OZ Japan UK

?

I am thinking of also going to Vietnam "off" the Japan leg. Still all a
bit fluid.

At the moment I'm putting together the "building blocks" of the trip.

As this will probably be my "big trip" I'm thinking of blowing money on
premium economy either Virgin or BA for some of the legs.
Does anyone have any experience of those premium economy seats? I'm a
hefty chap (90kg) so a wider seat might be worth the extra =A3700 - mad
or what?

Any recommendation on good "trip builders" in the UK or should I just
contact the "big few" i.e. FlightBookers, Expedia, TrailFinders, etc. ?

Thanks

Clive

Old August 5th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Alan S

On 4 Aug 2005 12:51:53 -0700, "Clive"
wrote:

Hi,

I want to "do" a 2-month S.E. Asia "tour" from October to December
this year (2005)

In terms of travel time is it "best" to go in this order:

UK Japan OZ UK

or

UK OZ Japan UK

?

I am thinking of also going to Vietnam "off" the Japan leg. Still all a
bit fluid.

At the moment I'm putting together the "building blocks" of the trip.

As this will probably be my "big trip" I'm thinking of blowing money on
premium economy either Virgin or BA for some of the legs.
Does anyone have any experience of those premium economy seats? I'm a
hefty chap (90kg) so a wider seat might be worth the extra £700 - mad
or what?

Any recommendation on good "trip builders" in the UK or should I just
contact the "big few" i.e. FlightBookers, Expedia, TrailFinders, etc. ?

Thanks

Clive

Depending on what parts of Oz you intend to visit - the
later the better, as the weather will be better in December
than October. However, if you intend visiting Cairns, ignore

Cheers, Alan, Australia
Old August 5th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Glen

Remember it will be cold in Japan in December with short days.I would do
Japan in October.
cheers
Glen

ups.com...