Snowboarding in Niseko - Accommodations advice

Old February 25th, 2010, 02:40 AM
waitressvn waitressvn is offline
Member

Default Snowboarding in Niseko - Accommodations advice

Hi all,

Going to Sapporo for 5D in last wk of March and probably gonna head to Niseko slopes then.

- Suggestion for cheap airport transfer/ski lift pass package?
- Suggestion for good accomodations in Hirafu : preferably near base station or SeicoMart? Or is there a better place to stay? (I remember the last time we stayed there, didnt know how to use the shuttle bus!)
- Any accomodations with onsens?
- As always, any restaurant recommendations?
Old February 25th, 2010, 01:14 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Jan[_1_]

Default Shanghai to Hangzou

"waitressvn" wrote in message

Hi All

I like to go to Hangzou for a day trip from Shanghai. I was wondering
what are the best ways to get there.Although looks like train travel
which is what I would prefer.
Is the Maglev available on this route?
Which station would be better for me as I am staying at the Hilton
Hotel?
thanks in advance for all replies.

--
waitressvn

What date would this be?

Jan

Old February 25th, 2010, 05:36 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
PeterL

On Feb 24, 5:39*pm, waitressvn
wrote:
Hi All

I like to go to Hangzou for a day trip from Shanghai. I was wondering
what are the best ways to get there.Although looks like train travel
which is what I would prefer.
Is the Maglev available on this route?
Which station would be better for me as I am staying at the Hilton
Hotel?
thanks in advance for all replies.

--

Train, about 1.5 hours one way. Take it from the Shanghai south
station. Be sure to book the "D" train. You can get tickets the same

Old February 25th, 2010, 09:54 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
SMS

waitressvn wrote:
Hi All

I like to go to Hangzou for a day trip from Shanghai. I was wondering
what are the best ways to get there.Although looks like train travel
which is what I would prefer.
Is the Maglev available on this route?
Which station would be better for me as I am staying at the Hilton
Hotel?
thanks in advance for all replies.

The Hilton has free limousine service to Hangzhou, so that would be the
best option. The train to Hangzhou has been replaced by an Amtrak bus.
Old February 28th, 2010, 01:29 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Gerrit

"waitressvn" wrote in message

Hi All

I like to go to Hangzou for a day trip from Shanghai. I was wondering
what are the best ways to get there.Although looks like train travel
which is what I would prefer.
Is the Maglev available on this route?
Which station would be better for me as I am staying at the Hilton
Hotel?
thanks in advance for all replies.

--
waitressvn