RCI - Mariner of the Seas

Old March 3rd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Nats

Default RCI - Mariner of the Seas

Hi,

I'm trying to persuade my husband to go on the Mariner of the Seas for
our wedding anniversary - however, he is not quite convinced.

We sent off for the brochure & the DVD from RCI but they werent very
good - They didn't give much information about the ship itself.

I was hoping that someone could point me to a good website with lots
of pictures and reviews about the Mariner of the Seas or if someone
who has been on the ship could give me their opinion (and/or photos)
would be excellent.

The husband believes that he will be cramped, closed in and stuck with
people he doesn't like. If someone could help me persuade him
otherwise I will be the happiest woman in the United Kingdom!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Nats
Old March 3rd, 2004, 12:06 PM
Wando

"Nats" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I'm trying to persuade my husband to go on the Mariner of the Seas for
our wedding anniversary - however, he is not quite convinced.

We sent off for the brochure & the DVD from RCI but they werent very
good - They didn't give much information about the ship itself.

I was hoping that someone could point me to a good website with lots
of pictures and reviews about the Mariner of the Seas or if someone
who has been on the ship could give me their opinion (and/or photos)
would be excellent.

The husband believes that he will be cramped, closed in and stuck with
people he doesn't like. If someone could help me persuade him
otherwise I will be the happiest woman in the United Kingdom!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Nats

Try this link, it has lots of pictures -
http://perso.club-internet.fr/guilla...j/mariner.html

Brenda

Old March 3rd, 2004, 11:48 PM
Stuck in Central Florida

We were on the third sailing of the Mariner. She is a large ship with lots
of passengers. That is both good and bad. You never need to see the same
people twice, but there are lines for some events or crowds. The link is a
Photoparade of our trip
http://home.cfl.rr.com/w4rjd/Mariner...the%20Seas.PhP. You will need
the free view from http://www.photoparade.com/ to view the show.

If you want a nice relaxing trip with lots of water sports or warm weather
ports, this may just be the perfect vacation. If you have questions, please
post them and I will try to answer them.

Go FOR IT!!!

Old March 4th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Susette405

tell your hubby 35 bars and lounges 7 night cruise that is 5 bars a day! 15
meals a day... there is so much to do and see you can not do it all, WILL NOT
feel cramped or closed in on this ship! Its bigger then many Islands!
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old March 5th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Stuck in Central Florida

Enjoy the cruise.

Old March 5th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Donnassei

Hi Nats,
Here is a link to a Mariner review from this past December, full of
information. Hopefully enough to convince your husband to give it a try:

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...i/mariner6.cfm

Here is a link to a few pics of Mariner:

http://www.cruise-forums.com/gallery/view.php?id=1706

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
http://www.cruisemates.com