Morocco travelogue

Old March 5th, 2007, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Alfred Molon[_3_]

Default Morocco travelogue

http://www.molon.de/travelogues/Morocco/2007/

I just came back yesterday from a seven days trip to Morocco, in which I
did the Marrakech - Merzouga - Fes - Rabat - Marrakech circle.

For the trip I rented a car in Morocco and had my own driver. Without
driver it would have been too tiring doing 1900 km in seven days.

Overall it was a very, very interesting trip. I was in a different place
everyday and saw a lot.
--

Alfred Molon
Old March 5th, 2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
tim.....

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
http://www.molon.de/travelogues/Morocco/2007/

I just came back yesterday from a seven days trip to Morocco, in which I
did the Marrakech - Merzouga - Fes - Rabat - Marrakech circle.

For the trip I rented a car in Morocco and had my own driver. Without
driver it would have been too tiring doing 1900 km in seven days.

Thanks for that. I'm off to Morocco oin two weeks (I hope)
and I was looking for some info (this group is rather less busy
than the ones I normally frequent)

tim

Old March 7th, 2007, 02:36 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Tashi

good health and high spirits!
try doing this route for 2 weeks, and have fun doing it on the cheap.

CasablancatrainRabattrainFezTrain Marrekeshcar rental 3
daysOuarzazateEl RashidiaMergouzaZagoraMerrekeshcar rental 2 days
straight drive to Dahkla WSreturn 2daysAgadirMerrekeshtrainCasa

http://www.globosapiens.net/ta-shy/s...sahara-33.html

--
Don't tell me how educated you are,
tell me how much you have traveled.

Old March 22nd, 2007, 09:20 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
howard

Yow ! http://tinyurl.com/2depfv Amazing, I wanna go there.

Old March 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
howard

"tim....." wrote in message

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
http://www.molon.de/travelogues/Morocco/2007/

I just came back yesterday from a seven days trip to Morocco, in which I
did the Marrakech - Merzouga - Fes - Rabat - Marrakech circle.

For the trip I rented a car in Morocco and had my own driver. Without
driver it would have been too tiring doing 1900 km in seven days.

Thanks for that. I'm off to Morocco oin two weeks (I hope)
and I was looking for some info (this group is rather less busy
than the ones I normally frequent)

I was in Marrakech a few months ago. The people are very photogenic
but they don't like being photographed ! And the ones that do, want
money. I'm going back with my camera hidden next time.

Enjoy the souk !