CONGRESS SHOULD BEGIN IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY OF BUSH AND CHENEY

Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:14 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Default CONGRESS SHOULD BEGIN IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY OF BUSH AND CHENEY

Did you ever notice that when it comes to "their" President, conservatives
have no sense of humor?
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"donnie" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...
A free president would be a nice change; this current one is costing us
a fortune.

Eileen

I thought you said you weren't crazy anymore.
They released you a few months too soon.
donnie

Old May 3rd, 2004, 01:19 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Did you ever notice that when Cheney and Bush appear together and the
President speaks you can hardly see Cheney's lips move?

Of course you can never see both of Cheney's hands as one is always up
Bush's ......., well, use your imagination.
"Howie" wrote in message
Mike Quint wrote:
" A free president would be a nice change; this current one is

costing us

a fortune.

Eileen

I thought you said you weren't crazy anymore.
They released you a few months too soon.
donnie

donnie
you give a new meaning to an old adage. "Mean spirited Republicans"

The dude is obviously not dealing from a full deck of cards, Mike.

Howie - thinks donnkey either can't follow a thread, or doesn't have the
brains to catch a really funny comment.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 02:13 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message
Did you ever notice that when it comes to "their" President, conservatives
have no sense of humor?

Dick, I thought we were going to go back on topic????????? Cruising?? Enough
of politics~we are inundated with it on TV.
If you don't stop, I will interject a new thread in the midst of this one
with, "GO SPURS!" They did great against the Lakers today! ;-)

Jean~~~loves our home team!

Old May 4th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Jean,

Why are you picking on me when my message was probably number 90 in this
thread?

Even though I want to see San Antonio destroy the Lakers?

The reason why is even more off topic. Why can't we convict a sports figure
of a crime? OJ committed a murder but was only "convicted" in civil court.
The list goes on. Ray Lewis of the Baltimore Ravens just settled a civil
case by paying off for the death of someone he was accused of killing.

Jayson Williams paid over $1M to the family of Gus Christofi who he blew
away by racking a shotgun he took, loaded, from his gunrack in his bedroom,
but a jury of his awestruck peers refused to convict him.

Kobe Bryant used his star status to lure a gal into his bedroom, and even
though Kobe is married, he decided to force the gal over a chair and rape
her.

Kobe is in the semi-finals, and the girl he raped is having her life and
previous sexual content investigated before the world.

You are right, Jean. There really are more important things than how many
sons, husbands and fathers have died because of your President's obsession
with his daddy's failure in Iraq long ago.

This is rec.travel.cruises and the world around us is unimportant.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

. com...

Old May 4th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Bob and Amy

"A free president would be a nice change; this current one is costing us
a fortune."
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Ei leen

Whats the matter.... Looney-Tunes?
Can't afford your meds?
Please keep your misguided, drug enhanced opinions to yourself.....