Arrest warrant issued for Edwards

Old July 26th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Heather

Default Who is a looker and who is really ugly?

I find everything you said here about people's looks very insulting.

Why? It was not directed at you personally. Please explain.

While Clinton's daughter, Chelsea is no classic beauty

You just contradicted yourself.

God forbid you ever give birth to a daughter who doesn't live up to your
ideal
of what "beautiful" means.

I have very high standards and strongly feel that it is a healthy attitude to
be this way. Confidence, high standards and positive self esteem have played a
major role in giving me the life that I am very lucky to be living. Everyone
has some sort of superior trait or traits that should be used to enjoy the
benefits that will be a result of proper use. If I did not have high
expectations for an offspring to live up to, then I feel I have failed as a
superior parent.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old July 27th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Reef Fish

anOspam (Heather) wrote in message ...
to Heather's gratuitous put down on Clinton's daughter:

Not so much a put down as it was a personal opinion and observation.

Call it whatever you will, it was exactly as I said. What gave YOU the
qualification, and audacity, to proclaim

Heather Clinton daughter has to be one of the ugliest presidential
Heather (or civilian for that matter) offspring in history.

Well put. A beautiful mind outshines a beautiful body any day.

That's what I said of what Linsifer said, which you snipped.

I concur. I hope you have a beautiful body to make up for what you lack
upstairs. This is not only a personal opinion and observation, but is
indeed a genuine put down too.

Oooooh. I am shattered. A put down by Heather, the bimbo who thinks
she has a good looking body.

Your "observation"? What observation? Are you and Howie the same
person? LOL. Howie tried to put me down and trolled for my CV.
Little did he realize that his own CV made a laughing stock compared
to even those of Assistant Professor applicants we had rejected.

Tell you what, Heather.

Here's an offer for you to earn a little cruising money to show off
your supposed-good-looking body and your empty head, based on your
"what you lack upstairs" characterization of me:

Have a PROOF of your "certified IQ" (dated and authenticized in the past,
lest you get somdbody to cheat for you for this bet) and I'll give you
$500 for every IQ point of yours that's HIGHER than my certified and
authenticized one. On the other hand, let make it easy for you -- for
every IQ point of yours that is LOWER than mine, you'll pay me only $50,
and I'll donate the entire proceed to the charity of your choice.

Is that a fair offer for your who's lacking what upstairs statement?

It is also very gracious given the fact that you label me
a bimbo. I consider myself well educated, cultured and blessed with
a very long list of things that I am very proud of.

What? You had a high school graduation diploma, a junior high beauty
queen trophy, and is a legend in your own mind?

LOL

There may be THOUSANDS of $$$ waiting for you on the bet I offered to
you.

I made a comment about someone else and
you responded with an offensive comment directed at me personally.

That's because your comment is universally offensive, when it's made
of someone whom you most probably don't know beans about, and if
clearly reflected your BIMBO mentality. This sentiment is expressed
by Linsifer and others. I am just expressing it more directly and
to the point, and call a spade (a bimbo in this case) a spade.

It should
come as no surprise that I have authored this defensive reply.

-Heather

A very limp defensive reply that contained ZERO substance in your own
defense.

I pity you.

-- Bob.
Old July 27th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Heather

(Reef Fish) is a very ill person.

Old July 27th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Heather

Old July 27th, 2004, 08:50 AM
Heather

Old July 27th, 2004, 10:58 PM
Dick Goldhaber

Bob, sweetie,

If I was Bigdick Goldhaber I would send you the message that he sent me 76
times.

I am not, so I will leave it at just shut up, Bob.

Calling Heather a "bimbo" only shows the lack of class of the author.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
om...
"Dick Goldhaber" wrote in message

Heather,

Please consider the source.

Bigdick Goldhaber?

You two are well suited for each other, in your vacuous capacity
upstiars.

Old July 28th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Linsifer

I said about your remark calling Chelsea Clinton ugly:

I find everything you said here about people's looks very insulting.

Heather replied:

Why? It was not directed at you personally. Please explain.

I'm replying:

It's the thought behind what you said about Chelsea Clinton being "the ulgiest
presidential daughter ever" or something to that effect that bothered me. No,
it wasn't directed AT me, but I can still feel her hurt if she were to hear you
say that to her face or even behind her back within hearing distance.

I said:

While Clinton's daughter, Chelsea is no classic beauty

You replied:
You just contradicted yourself.

No, there is a difference between calling someone "ugly" and not a classic
beauty. And, "classic" is meant to be a broad description. Ugly is just
downright mean and nasty.

I wrote:

God forbid you ever give birth to a daughter who doesn't live up to your
ideal
of what "beautiful" means.

You replied:

I have very high standards and strongly feel that it is a healthy attitude to
be this way. Confidence, high standards and positive self esteem have played a
major role in giving me the life that I am very lucky to be living. Everyone
has some sort of superior trait or traits that should be used to enjoy the
benefits that will be a result of proper use. If I did not have high
expectations for an offspring to live up to, then I feel I have failed as a
superior parent.

I am replying:

Uh....what kind of double-talk is this? I have high standards, too, but what
does that have to do with expecting my daughters to be "beautiful" in the way
that you were referring to when you spoke about Chelsea Clinton's looks? So,
let's say you have a kid who you would define as "ugly"--maybe she even
resembles Chelsea in your eyes. So, does that mean you no longer have high
expectation for them to live up to? They already failed "Beauty 101"?

Lindsay