So??? is the HORIZON a dump?

Old December 14th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Ebbtide

Default So??? is the HORIZON a dump?

Was hoping to go to Bermuda on Her in the spring, BUT I am reading negative
reviews. Is She falling apart? I was on her three years ago and thought it
was a great cruise.

Joyce

Old December 14th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:07:29 GMT, Ebbtide wrote:

Was hoping to go to Bermuda on Her in the spring, BUT I am reading negative
reviews. Is She falling apart? I was on her three years ago and thought it
was a great cruise.

Joyce

"Dump" is relative. EOTB.

But this i *very* interesting. make sure you read the text about the
"Balcony From Hell"

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F26C5360A

Old December 14th, 2004, 08:28 PM
jcoulter

Chrissy Cruiser wrote in news:1l04pt9dllvtx
:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F26C5360A

note the ref to january dry dock for Zenith if it worked. Jan dry dock was
cnacelled so I figured it didn't work, now they are going to go ahead
hmmmmm?
Old December 14th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Plasma

I was on the Horizon 1 year ago and found her in quite good shape and well
kept. In fact, I'm going back in January. Not to worry.

Mike

Old December 14th, 2004, 09:54 PM
HDawson228

If I was expected Horizon to be a dump I sure wouldn't be sailing again in Feb.
One of my favorites.
Old December 14th, 2004, 09:54 PM
HDawson228

Old December 14th, 2004, 10:24 PM
Ebbtide

"HDawson228" wrote in message
If I was expected Horizon to be a dump I sure wouldn't be sailing again in
Feb.
One of my favorites.

I just got off of the Century and loved the relaxation and excellent staff.
Looking forward to the Horizon, again, thanks so much.

Old December 16th, 2004, 03:38 AM
Bill

My wife & I went to Bermuda on the Horizon in July out of Philly --- while
the service and the food was great, it's just not in the same league as the
Century or Constellation

Bill