Announcing Discount Cruise Services

Old May 18th, 2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Announcing Discount Cruise Services

Peckenpaugh Discount Cruises is a small, low-overhead business
providing first-class personalized service and the best fares and
discounts on cruises available anywhere. When you call us, you get a
person, not a menu, and you'll never pay retail.

To contact us and get a confidential quote, please visit our website at
http://www.peckenpaughdiscountcruises.com

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled programming.

Old May 18th, 2006, 07:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Memo to Reef Fish.....

This is an ad.

Where is your outrage now?
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

oups.com...

Old May 18th, 2006, 08:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom :

Memo to Reef Fish.....
This is an ad.
Where is your outrage now?

Notice that too? Since RF started on his rampage there must have been
atleast twenty ads coming from others and not a peep from him on them. Shows
where his head is really at.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
Cruising, building a Catamaran, Rebuilding Cabin, New Peroxide Still Design,
Writting SF, Programming FOSS - What happened to the time?
Old May 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Cruise_Discounter wrote:
Peckenpaugh Discount Cruises is a small, low-overhead business

small, low-overhead business is fine, but how many will trust an outfit
that use freebie e-mail account to do business?

Surprised no one pick on you about advertising is not allowed here. I
guess people can always killfile you if they don't want to read your ads.
Old May 18th, 2006, 09:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
.. .
"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom :

Memo to Reef Fish.....
This is an ad.
Where is your outrage now?

Notice that too? Since RF started on his rampage there must have been
atleast twenty ads coming from others and not a peep from him on them.
Shows
where his head is really at.

Dick and Earl,
Did you notice that they all have http://groups.google.com for their ISP?
Does this raise any suspicions, anyone?
Someone with more computer saavy than I, might want to check that out.

--Jean

Old May 18th, 2006, 10:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
. com...

Dick and Earl,
Did you notice that they all have http://groups.google.com for their
ISP?
Does this raise any suspicions, anyone?
Someone with more computer saavy than I, might want to check that out.

--Jean

This spammer posts through Central Florida Roadrunners.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

Old May 18th, 2006, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
This spammer posts through Central Florida Roadrunners.

Not a very sophisticated website.

--Jean

Old May 18th, 2006, 10:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
.. .
"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom :

Memo to Reef Fish.....
This is an ad.
Where is your outrage now?

Notice that too? Since RF started on his rampage there must have been
atleast twenty ads coming from others and not a peep from him on them.
Shows
where his head is really at.

Dick and Earl,
Did you notice that they all have http://groups.google.com for their ISP?
Does this raise any suspicions, anyone?
Someone with more computer saavy than I, might want to check that out.

--Jean

Domain Name.......... peckenpaughdiscountcruises.com
Creation Date........ 2006-04-13
Registration Date.... 2006-04-13
Expiry Date.......... 2007-04-13
Organisation Name.... Barbara Lockwood
Organisation Address. 8500 Rosalind Avenue
Organisation Address. Apartment 5
Organisation Address. Cape Canaveral
Organisation Address. 32920
Organisation Address. FL
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Admin Name........... Barbara Lockwood
Admin Address........ 8500 Rosalind Avenue
Admin Address........ Apartment 5
Admin Address........ Cape Canaveral
Admin Address........ 32920
Admin Address........ FL
Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... +1.3212130087
Admin Fax............

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........

Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096
Tech Fax.............
Name Server.......... ns1.dnshostbase.com
Name Server.......... ns2.dnshostbase.com

Old May 18th, 2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"newbie" wrote in message

Domain Name.......... peckenpaughdiscountcruises.com
Creation Date........ 2006-04-13
Registration Date.... 2006-04-13
Expiry Date.......... 2007-04-13
Organisation Name.... Barbara Lockwood
Organisation Address. 8500 Rosalind Avenue
Organisation Address. Apartment 5
Organisation Address. Cape Canaveral
Organisation Address. 32920
Organisation Address. FL
Organisation Address. UNITED STATES

Thanks, Newbie,
That was fast work!

--Jean

Old May 18th, 2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

newbie wrote:

Tech Name............ YahooDomains TechContact
Tech Address......... 701 First Ave.
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94089
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... UNITED STATES
Tech Email...........
Tech Phone........... +1.6198813096

Interesting that the tech address says Sunnyvale, but the phone number
is a San Diego phone number. I did a double take at the phone number,
it is so close to the phone number at the hotel my DH is staying at in
San Diego.

sue