The Day America Lost the War on Terror

Old January 28th, 2009, 11:02 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan

Default The Day America Lost the War on Terror

The Day America Lost the War on Terror
Published 01/28/2009

"On Nov. 4, 2008, America lost the war on terror. President Barack
Obama’s feckless, pathetically apologetic perspective on foreign
policy spells the end of the quest for liberty in the Middle East. It
spells the end of America’s moral leadership in the global war for
freedom. (Snip) Our enemies must be happily celebrating their great
good fortune in America’s election of this platitudinous, morally
relativistic, Jimmy Carter carbon copy..."
Old January 28th, 2009, 11:20 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

PJ O'Donovan wrote:

The Day America Lost the War on Terror
Published 01/28/2009

"On Nov. 4, 2008, America lost the war on terror. President Barack
Obama’s feckless, pathetically apologetic perspective on foreign
policy spells the end of the quest for liberty in the Middle East.

Time to support liberty in the middle-east instead of appeasing israel
then.
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:15 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
PatTX[_2_]

PJ O'Donovan wrote:

Okay, we see you are in Greenville, South Carolina, not exactly a hot bed of
21st Century thinking. Now, would you just take rec.travel.europe off of
your cross-posting list? Nobody here wants to see your redneck inanities.

Pat in TX

Old January 30th, 2009, 12:14 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Rifty

PJ O'Donovan wrote:

The Day America Lost the War on Terror
Published 01/28/2009

Hah! What a crock... and published by whom? Obviously you are reluctant
to say.

Ben Shapiro, folks.... I don't know who wrote what's below as they don't
say, but you can enjoy it at

http://www.first-draft.com/2009/01/b...n-asshole.html

=========
"I know this really isn't news, but Ben Shapiro is an asshole.

What's he done lately? Good question. Bear with me.

After extolling the benefits of virginity (and remember--some choose
abstinence, while others have abstinence thrust upon them), writing some
****ty books, losing his job as a lawyer, and hitting the wingnut
welfare circuit, Ben Shapiro, aka the Virgin Ben, has decided to try his
hand at--wait for it--entertainment criticism! That's right.

I love **** like this. A 24-year-old with no life experience or
knowledge of art as an entertainment critic? It gives me so much
material!"

Read on at the website....

Rifty
--