San Francisco Hotel Recommendations?

Old March 22nd, 2004, 07:50 PM
AUDIOGEEK

Default San Francisco Hotel Recommendations?

I stayed at the Chancellor Hotel in the Unions Square area of San
Francisco. This is a great family hotel. It is in the center of
everything. Shopping,. dining and theatres. I didn't need a car the
whole trip. The cable car stopped right in front of the hotel.
The Rooms
were a bit small but not cramped. It had a huge walk in closet with my
own iron and ironing board ( a PLus for me ) a personal safe and
umbrella. They also had a free pillow menu which i thought was a
marvelous idea. I chose the isotonic memory pillow VERY comfortable. The
Bathroom had great amenities shampoo conditioner and bath salt. PLUS A
FREE RUBBER DUCKIE!!! I loved this hotel they always had fresh baked
cookies, coffee and tea in the lobby. Oh and the apples were delicious I
highly reccommend this place the concierge was very helpful for my whole
trip and the BAR was great very intimate.

--
Audiogeek