Belgians ,Dutch ,Amaerican and Latvian people abroad wanted for free calling testing

Old October 30th, 2006, 09:20 AM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Belgians ,Dutch ,Amaerican and Latvian people abroad wanted for free calling testing

Hi all,

We are looking for Belgian, Dutch, American and Latvian people who are
living abroad (other than their own country).

At the moment we are testing a phone service and we are looking for
testers who are interested in free
calling with friends and relatives. No payment is required just testing
and reporting back about the quality.

The concept is simpel.

We have local phone numbers in Belgum, Holland, Latvia and the US.

Your friends or family call one of these local numbers at local cost in
your home country.
You are based in another country. We will route the call directly to
your landline no mather
where you live in the world !

It is like having a leased line. Your own telephone number in your home
country where friends and family can call you 24/24.

If you are interested in testing our service at no cost at all, please
drop me a line.

Please let me know your country of origin and where you are now.
Also give us an indication about how much this service is approx gonna
be used.

Best regards,
Jo