FIRST TIME CRUISER LEAVING ON MOTHERS DAY!

Old May 1st, 2004, 12:42 AM
Lisa Baytops

Default FIRST TIME CRUISER LEAVING ON MOTHERS DAY!

Hi all just wanted to post and say how excited i am, this is my first
cruise and on a new ship THE MIRACLE. I was wondering if anyone has ben
on this ship yet that post here? I do believe we are like the 3rd voyage
out. 7 days ohhhhhhh how im counting the days. ohh and to top it off
we were upgraded from our balcony cabins to suites now how about that!
woooo hoooooo lisa from maryland

Old May 1st, 2004, 04:52 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Lisa Baytops" wrote in message
Hi all just wanted to post and say how excited i am, this is my first
cruise and on a new ship THE MIRACLE. I was wondering if anyone has ben
on this ship yet that post here? I do believe we are like the 3rd voyage
out. 7 days ohhhhhhh how im counting the days. ohh and to top it off
we were upgraded from our balcony cabins to suites now how about that!
woooo hoooooo lisa from maryland

Lisa, I don't blame you for shouting off the roof tops! Your first cruise
and an upgrade to a suite. You will be so spoiled that now you will have
always book one! Nah~~you'll see that just being on a ship is heaven. ;-)

Have a wonderful cruise and be sure to post your impressions when you
return!

--Jean

Old May 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM
Dory Samuels

Lisa, have a WONDERFUL cruise. And I know you will. This will more
than likely have a life changing affect on you. I sure did with us!
Please, be sure to write a review of your cruise as we are hoping to
book on the Miracle later this year or early spring of '05. WOW.......a
suite! We have never had even a balcony. I'm so excited for you.

~Dory~