Bangkok Hotels by the Airport... Recommendations wanted

Old April 2nd, 2004, 04:05 AM
Matt Mason

Default Bangkok Hotels by the Airport... Recommendations wanted

Anyone have a recommendation for a hotel by the Airport for under $45 a
night? I have an early flight out and need a place close to crash
overnight.

Thanks in advance...

Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:00 PM
Kreyer Norbert / Doris

Take a Look to: http://www.hoteltravel.com

thks, my english is very bad
Doris

Old April 3rd, 2004, 09:51 PM
Stuart Hofmann

I like the Asia Airport Hotel. They'll take you to the airport in the
morning.
-S-
http://www.asiahotel.co.th/asia_airport.htm

Old April 4th, 2004, 06:20 AM
TanQ10

Stuart Hofmann wrote in message ...
I like the Asia Airport Hotel. They'll take you to the airport in the
morning.
-S-
http://www.asiahotel.co.th/asia_airport.htm

Second that recommendation. Stayed at the Asia Airport Hotel in Dec
2003, $45USD (husband and self) in a great room on one of the top
floors..we could see Bangkok lights through the two huge windows out
into the moonlit midnight. They provided free shuttle to/from BKK,
there was a little market near the hotel grounds and a taxi into
Downtown Bangkok was arranged by the front desk for around 700 bhat
including the toll. We had no reason to complain, overall.

-T
Old April 5th, 2004, 05:02 PM
Not the Karl Orff

In article ,
Matt Mason wrote:

Anyone have a recommendation for a hotel by the Airport for under $45 a
night? I have an early flight out and need a place close to crash
overnight.

As others mentioned, Asia Airport hotel. Be aware that the shuttle only
leaves at the 1/2 hour through the early hours.
Old April 9th, 2004, 01:05 PM
apaasman

www.asia-hotels.com
To be found on Front Page bangkokpost

Some examples

Airport Sirida USD 33 de Luxe
room
Grand Ville 51
"
Grand Ville 51
"
Maruay Garden 51 "
Miracle 63
"
Quality Inn 63
"
Rama Gardens 75 "
Thanpuying 61
"

Some of them have airport-transportation, some of them take taxi-meter
(about 70 baht + 50 baht booking cost)
All rates are incluing taxes, svc.charges and breakfast. Most hotels have
standard rooms as wel, mostly 10/15 baht cheaper.
I did not mention Amari Airport. don't stay here. Very expensive due to
close cooperation with Airport and Thai Airways
Good luck and Take Care

"Not the Karl Orff" schreef in bericht