Myanmar: visa on arrival granted now

Old April 4th, 2004, 09:16 AM
Alfred Molon

Default Myanmar: visa on arrival granted now

Apparently now it is possible to get a visa upon arrival at a Burmese
international airport. No need to get it in advance from a Myanmar
embassy.
--

Alfred Molon

http://www.molon.de/Galleries.htm - Photos from Myanmar, Brunei,
Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Nepal, Egypt, Austria, Budapest and
Portugal
Old April 4th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Frans Vandenbosch

Hello Alfred

Are you sure about that ?
Where did you get that information from, do you have a link to a source at
the MTT ?

Regards

Frans Vandenbosch
Vlaanderen
Europe
_____________________
China, Myanmar and mo
http://www.actagena.org/pictures/home/index.htm

"Alfred Molon" schreef in bericht
news.com...

Old April 4th, 2004, 12:16 PM
A Mate

It's way past April 1st!!!!

Give us an authoritative source!

news.com...

Old April 4th, 2004, 12:19 PM
Henk de Jong

Where did you get that information from, do you have a link to a
source at the MTT ?

http://www.myanmarvisa.com/

With kind regards,
Henk de Jong

--
http://www.hsdejong.nl/
Nepal and Burma (Myanmar) - Photo Galleries

Old April 4th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Alfred Molon

A Mate wrote:
It's way past April 1st!!!!

Give us an authoritative source!

Normally I don't post emails, but in this case I'll make an exception.
This is what I got:

Dear Alfred,

How are you. Remember me? we did a link exchange.
I found your post about visa-on-arrival on
http://www.talkabouttravelling.com/g...essages/180198
..html. I want to update that VISA ON ARRIVAL IS GRANTED now. We have
been processing visa-on-arrival for more than 100 tourists. Pls be
informed that we can help tourists get visa-on-arrival. Just send an
email to . It is a very efficient service. Best
regards, Sonny.

--

Alfred Molon
Old April 5th, 2004, 01:40 AM
A Mate

Hmmm!! Sounds commercial; but then the Generals have always been happy to
take a profit haven't they??

I wonder if the airlines recognise this procedure? It will be interesting to
see!

Old April 11th, 2004, 11:57 AM
myinfo

This procedure is allowed to all private travel companies (I know
because I have got a visa through this service. )

I had to print out a
mostly burmese letter they sent to me via email. This so called
"Approval Letter" is treated as "Visa" by most airline which are also
sent a copy of same letter. At the airport in Rangoon, there is a person
from the company with a board with my name on and I paid her 45$ and I
received back my passport with 28 days tourist Visa chopped on it.

Here is Henk's post ...

04 Apr 2004 11:19

----------------
Myanmar: visa on arrival granted now

Where

did you get that information from, do you have a link to a
source

at the MTT ?

http://www.myanmarvisa.com/

With kind regards,

Henk de Jong

--
http://www.hsdejong.nl/
Nepal and Burma
(Myanmar) - Photo Galleries

Kaythi
UK2.net

Originally
posted by A Mate
Hmmm!! Sounds commercial; but then the Generals

have always been happy to
take a profit haven't they??

I wonder

if the airlines recognise this procedure? It will be interesting to

see!

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message

news.com"]ne-

ws.com[/url]...

A Mate wrote:
It's way past

April 1st!!!!

Give us an authoritative

source!

Normally I don't post emails, but in

this case I'll make an exception.
This is what I got:

Dear Alfred,
How are you. Remember me? we did a

link exchange.
I found your post about visa-on-arrival

on
http://www.talkabouttravelling.com/group/rec.trav-

el.asia/messages/180198"]http://www.talkabouttravelling.com/group/rec.t-
ravel.asia/messages/180198[/url]
.html. I want to update

that VISA ON ARRIVAL IS GRANTED now. We have
been

processing visa-on-arrival for more than 100 tourists. Pls be

informed that we can help tourists get visa-on-arrival. Just send

an
email to . It is a

very efficient service. Best
regards, Sonny.

[...]