Breakaway Tours Warning BE Careful!!

Old December 2nd, 2004, 05:44 PM
Rhead

Default Breakaway Tours Warning BE Careful!!

The kids at my daughter's school misrepresented the tour and I am fed
up with Breakaway's Customer Service. The tour will be much more than
the kids who were acting as agents said it would be, also urgent rush
to sign up in September is just a marketing thing..the $50 savings to
sign up early was not clearly spelled out it was represented as a
"sign up now or forget going" Using kids as their agents to sell the
tours is very unethical and they say wantever they want to get kids in
school to sign up. I will NEVER recommend a Breakaway tour.
Old December 20th, 2004, 02:46 AM
fire224

I know what you mean. Breakaway tours also scewed a friend of mine at a
spring break trip to daytona last year. I will never book with them
either. I booked this year to go to Panama City Beach with a new company
called Best Break Tours. They seems to be pretty good and hopefully don't
take after Breakaway.

Shawn

Old June 15th, 2005, 04:39 AM
thomas thomas is offline
Member

Hi Shannon (also known as Shawn...). Hope your first season as Best Break Tours in conjunction with the money you made selling cards in Panama went well. Please let us know who the person you are claiming had a bad experience was as everyone else I know had a great time with Breakaway Tours. It is sad to see you doing business this way, but I guess that's how it works with the people like you.