Distance around Lake Superior

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Peter L

Default Distance around Lake Superior

First of all please don't post in html code.

It took me about 10 seconds to find a web site with all facts and figures
for the great lakes. Google is your friend.

--
OK

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:52 PM
Chip

Peter L wrote:

First of all please don't post in html code.

It took me about 10 seconds to find a web site with all facts and figures
for the great lakes. Google is your friend.

Someone should save this as an example of a completely content-free
usenet post.

You want a cookie for using Google or what?
Old May 8th, 2004, 12:50 AM
Peter L

"Chip" wrote in message
Peter L wrote:

First of all please don't post in html code.

It took me about 10 seconds to find a web site with all facts and

figures
for the great lakes. Google is your friend.

Someone should save this as an example of a completely content-free
usenet post.

Obviously you failed to detect the content in my message. To quote, give
someone a fish, he eats for one meal, teach someone to fish, he eats for a
lifetime.

You want a cookie for using Google or what?

"Google" is now used like the word kleenix. It's a generic term for search
engines.

Besides, Google don't put cokkies in your computer.

Old May 8th, 2004, 01:19 AM
Leach

On Fri, 07 May 2004, Peter L wrote:
Besides, Google don't put cokkies in your computer.

Sure they do.
Old May 8th, 2004, 02:49 AM
MeIsDavid

"Peter L" wrote in message

Besides, Google don't put cokkies in your computer.

HA HA. You're funny.
Of course they do.

Old May 8th, 2004, 03:14 AM
pltrgyst

On Fri, 7 May 2004 16:50:22 -0700, "Peter L" wrote:

"Google" is now used like the word kleenix. It's a generic term for search
engines.

Only for the terminally ignorant -- the same people who apply the term "search
engine" to Web-base search sites.

-- Larry