Carnival "L" Shaped Cabins

Old August 30th, 2004, 02:04 AM
Wy

Default Carnival "L" Shaped Cabins

Anyone been in Cabin 7316/7319 on Destiny or 7416/7419 on
Triumph/Victory? I am about to book a cabin on the Destiny and would
love to get one of those sort after aft cabins. Does anyone know the
layout?
Old August 31st, 2004, 02:57 AM
pat

Hi i was on the victory and triumph and had those rooms had them twice once
with my daughter and she loves sleeping on bunks so she took the pull down...
and this past jan. i had the room on the triumph by myself and i just love them
soooo roomy...... chattie patty ps. going on the destiny nov 7th 2004 and would
be nice if i had that room again but dont know what room we are getting because
we booked on a guarantee.....

Old August 31st, 2004, 11:58 PM
Wy

Howie wrote in message ...
Been in 7416 on the Victory. The room was great. As compared with a
regular balcony cabin, there was more closet space and a the balcony was
at least three times larger.

Howie

Thank you! Thank you! Finally, someone who has been in cabin 7416. I
have been looking for weeks on other message boards. I have one
request. Would you mind describing in as much detail as possible the
layout of the cabin. If you have a picture that would be great. I have
booked cabin 7316 on the Destiny and need to weigh the pros (balcony,
closet space) vs the cons (more motion in the aft) of this cabin vs a
regular cat. 8B.