The holy grail

Old January 28th, 2005, 12:28 AM
james

Default The holy grail

Well, the holy grail of flying anyway.

I emigrated to Australia (From the UK) after meeting an Aussie girl and
marrying her. Obviously with family on both sides of the world much
long haul flying is undertaken. Simply cannot sleep for more than a few
minutes at a time. Nor my wife. Nor my 2 year old and it's a 24 hour
flight! To cut a long story short, we designed (with some help from
partners in the UK etc etc) something that would help. A travel pillow
that supports the head, neck AND CHIN to prevent the head from falling
forwards or causing neck strain and little or no sleep. It's
comfortable, not expensive and we did it because we couldn't find
another one that did it for us.

Obviously this is blatent advertising but if it is not genuinely of use
to frequent air travelers in solving a common problem then I apologise.
Designed by travelers for travelers (2 L's for UK readers!).

Have a look here www.ezysleep.com

Cheers.

PS. Our technique now is thus

1. Get up early on the day of the flight
2. Only attempt to sleep on the plane at natural sleep times for your
DESTINATION (this means turning down plane meals if they coincide)This
sorts out jet lag very nicely
3. Ear plugs are half the solution
4. ezysleep travel pillow for getting comfy and sleeping well
5. Lots of water