romantic cottage few hours from Toronto?

Old September 16th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Apkesh

Default romantic cottage few hours from Toronto?

Hi, I'd like to take my girl friend out for a weekend to a cottage
some where and propose to her. I'd preffer to stay a few hours drive
within Toronto and get a place for a weekend. Can someone recommend me
a few places to call? The budget should be between 100 to 150 a night.

Cheers,
apkesh
Old September 16th, 2003, 07:49 PM
Peter L

"Apkesh" wrote in message
om...
Hi, I'd like to take my girl friend out for a weekend to a cottage
some where and propose to her. I'd preffer to stay a few hours drive
within Toronto and get a place for a weekend. Can someone recommend me
a few places to call? The budget should be between 100 to 150 a night.

Lots of bed and breakfasts in Niagara on the Lake.

Cheers,
apkesh

Old September 16th, 2003, 08:33 PM
BMC

Hope this helps.

http://www.bbonline.com/on/toronto.html

kate

~~~~~~~~
om...

Old September 17th, 2003, 02:05 AM
MOhar871

Aren't bed and breakfasts like staying in someones house? if so, that is hardly
romantic! my hubby and i will never, ever do one of those....check out a nice
honeymoon jacuzzi suite...niagara falls is close enough too, there is a lot
more to do there then there is in niagara on the lake, although...you could
easily do both places, they are only about 20 minutes away from each other. go
for a hike in the niagara gorge and she will be ready for a nice jacuzzi when
she gets out with some wonderful wine also, another quant place, Port
Dahloise