I feel a filk coming on....

Old September 17th, 2003, 08:43 AM
Please invert everything left of the @ to reply

Default I feel a filk coming on....

A filksong is a science fictional folksong parody. Some dumbbunny
'communications' major once typoed "folksong" into "filksong", and the
malapropism done stuck. So, here's a filksong, inspired by Air Canada and
our trip to the WorldCon in Toronto.

Contributions of additional verses greatly appeciated.

Air Canado'h
(to the tune of, well, you know, eh?)

Air Canado'h, we find your greenbacks swell
Come climb aboard, upon a flight to hell
Your seats are small
Even if you're tall
And we just don't give a damn
Air Canado'h, we gave those seats eh-way!
Air Canado'h, we gave those seats eh-way!

Air Canado'h, we really have a plan
We plan to let you stand in line and stand
For hours on end
While we scowl and fend
You off with feeble lies
Air Canado'h, your flight's left you behind!
Air Canado'h, your flight's left you behind!

--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston, THE COBRA EVENT.
Old September 18th, 2003, 04:08 AM
Trudi Marrapodi

In article , "Please invert
everything left of the @ to reply" wrote:

A filksong is a science fictional folksong parody. Some dumbbunny
'communications' major once typoed "folksong" into "filksong", and the
malapropism done stuck.

[snip]

And of course, only "dumbbunnies" ever make typos, right?
--
Trudi
Old September 18th, 2003, 08:38 AM
alohacyberian

"Trudi Marrapodi" wrote in message
In article , "Please invert
everything left of the @ to reply" wrote:

A filksong is a science fictional folksong parody. Some dumbbunny
'communications' major once typoed "folksong" into "filksong", and the
malapropism done stuck.

[snip]

And of course, only "dumbbunnies" ever make typos, right?
--
Trudi

Sometimes they just can't speel. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect